No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget about what I said Battera, I HAVE BEAT YOUR GAME!!!!!

With:

Integrity:800
    Shields: 4350
    Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 13 June 2006, 05:30 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

im getting an "unexpected error" when trying to start the game....

Windows Me
      800 Mhz
      319MB Memory
      ATI 9200SE Graphics Card

Comment

Its .NET, what do you expect?

chem

Comment

Pretty good but some issues need working out with the aiming.

As for multiplayer, are you talking about multiplayer over a network or on one computer?
          www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

I still cannot get past the first Odyssey level in the latest demo.

Comment

nevermind my color was setr to high 32bit..I put it back to 16bit...working fine now....

Comment

ok I have played it..the odyssey mission is VERY difficult my shields were gone in 15 seconds..my suggestions are

1.Make it so that you die you don't have to go all the way back to the beginning, it make the game feel frustrating..perhaps give the player 3 lives before they are returned to the beginning.

2.Make the primary weapon fire with the Left mouse button and the secondary fire with the Right mouse button...I LOVE!! the mouse aiming and haveing the missiles home in on the target..leave the Mark VIII Nukes as the special using "V" button...

in closing....very good update..I like the mouse aiming but going from WASD steer to Spacebar for my primary and using mouse buttons for missiles is beyond frustrating. I'm a FPS gamer and using 1st and 2nd weapons on the mouse is a must. And giving palyer a set of "lives" helps stop the frustration of starting over from scratch when thet make it to a very high level...great game though....

Comment

Originally posted by Milleniumlance
                  im getting an "unexpected error" when trying to start the game....

Windows Me
                  800 Mhz
                  319MB Memory
                  ATI 9200SE Graphics Card
                  Damn dude. You need to burn your rig.

Go to www.dell.com.
                  www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Go to www.dell.com.
                    While this is true, and unexpected error usually occurs when you don't have the runtime files needed for the application. This doesn't usually happen with .NET, it should normally tell you to download the .NET runtime package. Seems to me its old, so go and download the Visual Basic 6 runtime files, and the C++ 6 MFC runtime files ( think you still need those ). Should work then..

chem

Comment

Ahhhh.....i Hate The Stoopid Fireing Button....not The Space!!! Use The Mouse!!!! Comon!!!
                      ohh yah ps. i liked the arrows to move better then wasd(keys)
                      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                      Anime signature in spoiler tag
                      Spoiler:
                      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR

Go to www.dell.com.
                        I know im working on it [literally] im going to use my employee discount[UPS] to get one from DELL soon...i have had this system damn near 6 years! it was top of the line when I got it...and the error came from having the colors set to high..

Comment

i still cant beat the downed jaffa level, i destroy all the enemy Ha'taks but i dont go to the next level, it makes me mad cuz i want to play the camelot level, anyone know whats wrong?
                          Last edited by Ancient665; 14 June 2006, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient665
                            i still cant beat the downed jaffa level, i destroy all the enemy Ha'taks but i dont go to the next level, it makes me mad cuz i want to play the camelot level, anyone know whats wrong?
                            it isnt finished yet. He has to set it to where when all the hataks are dead, it displays a message and therefore goes to the next room when they're all gone.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Milleniumlance
                              ok I have played it..the odyssey mission is VERY difficult my shields were gone in 15 seconds..my suggestions are

1.Make it so that you die you don't have to go all the way back to the beginning, it make the game feel frustrating..perhaps give the player 3 lives before they are returned to the beginning.

2.Make the primary weapon fire with the Left mouse button and the secondary fire with the Right mouse button...I LOVE!! the mouse aiming and haveing the missiles home in on the target..leave the Mark VIII Nukes as the special using "V" button...

in closing....very good update..I like the mouse aiming but going from WASD steer to Spacebar for my primary and using mouse buttons for missiles is beyond frustrating. I'm a FPS gamer and using 1st and 2nd weapons on the mouse is a must. And giving palyer a set of "lives" helps stop the frustration of starting over from scratch when thet make it to a very high level...great game though....
                              which one? and everytime you get to a new level, save it. then if you die you could just go back and start that level over.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

how do you save????....I don't visit this thread everyday...

Comment

Working...
                                X