Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battera
    Just incase the previous host is down, I've decided to host it:
    The download will be a littl slow because the host sucks!

Copy and paste this into your URL bar without the spaces:
    http://www.free webs.com/jolkus/Star gate%20Battles%20Demo.exe

UPDATE:

You can now download the second demo. This demo features 5 Missions for the Tau'ri, 4 for the Goa'uld and 3 for the Asgard. There are sound effects, the ships have been shrunk, the gameplay is faster, the missions are more detailes. For the Tau'ri missions, press Space to have the Prometheus boost, and c to launch up to 16 F-302s.

For the goa'uld missions, an error may occur on misson 2. Just select 'ignore', and if an error occurs on mission 4 then you have beaten the goa'uld missions.

To download the new demo, just copy and paste this into your url bar without the spaces:
    http://www.free webs.com/jolkus/Star gate%20Battles%20Demo2.exe
    its not vaild =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( link....
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
      its not vaild =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( link....
      delete all the spaces and it will b valid

Comment

Okay, I'm on the page where it has all the stuff about the races and everything, but nothing is loading and there's nothing to click on to start the game. What do I do?

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Exit that page and you will see it
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
            Exit that page and you will see it
            Thanks.

I'm repasting the link without the spaces.

http://www.freewebs.com/jolkus/Starg...es%20Demo2.exe

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Yeah...
              It just reloads this page, it didn't really help. It's why I used the spaces to begin with

Also, I need some sprite makers to help me with the game. If anyone is interested, PLEASE let me know.
              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Hey, I loved the whole F-302 bit. It was great. The Hatak and Asgard levels are pretty hard though. I also think you need to make the screen bigger. Awesome job dude!

Best Stargate quote:
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                  Hey, I loved the whole F-302 bit. It was great. The Hatak and Asgard levels are pretty hard though. I also think you need to make the screen bigger. Awesome job dude!
                  In this demo do you get to control the 304 or am I jsut talking crazy?
                  Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 25 May 2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
                    In this demo do you get to control the 304 or am I jsut talking crazy?
                    So, i take it you haven't played it?

Yes, you get to control the 304.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

No, you don't. You control the 303. The 304 will only be in the final version of the game.
                      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Well Battera I just read all this stuff but first off I want to say:

Thank you!!

For taking valuable time out of your days to make something like this for other random peoples enjoyment!!

I'm just about to try the second demo... I'm playing this over counter strike!
                        Its great!!

Thanks again!
                        www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

I agree with JDR, this is a very good game.

But on the second Goa'uld mission I always get an error message that forces the window to close before I can beat it.

Comment

Yes, on the mission where your objective is to destroy an Asgard Mothership with an upgraded Ha'tak I always get an error.

I woulda kicked their grey little butts too!
                            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
                              Yes, on the mission where your objective is to destroy an Asgard Mothership with an upgraded Ha'tak I always get an error.

I woulda kicked their grey little butts too!
                              No not that one, I kicked their little grey butts easily. I meant the one where you are in a massive battle against about six Ha'Taks with four on your side and you are supposed to destroy all of them. I kept getting an error message until I just ignored it then I went to another level where I beat up a single Ha'Tak and several Al'Kesh. After that was the Asgard level and as far as I could see it was the last mission on the demo.

By the way, Battera, I love that custom Ha'Tak sprite you made for the demo. Will we be seeing more of it in the full version?

Comment

I am unable to download it. I have tried to use both a download manager, and pasting the link without spaces. Could someone give me a typed-out text readout in quotes to give me a better chance at testing this new demo.

Oh, and I have finished up my finals, so I might be around the forum more now.

Comment

Working...
                                X