Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captain jake
    I think it has some room for improvement.

But not to bad.
    try this if you want something more expansive
    the SHRIKE handle kinda like F-302
    http://www.dracova.com/hellfighter/

Comment

ok....how do you even choose them? A better set of control will be nice...

Comment

ahhh wtf it dont work...i pops up then says chose race...then i got blank..well orange blank-_-
        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
        Anime signature in spoiler tag
        Spoiler:
        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

That sucks dude, It was pretty cool.
          sigpic

Comment

For the 'choose race' thing, you have to click the left mouse on the black part of the race name. It's a stupid little glitch, I know.
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Can I just say the only good thing about that is the fact the ships look like SG ships. No offence but thats pretty bad.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

You have a pretty screwed up idea of an apology. The game is only a DEMO. OK? All of the glitches will be fixed. The controls will be re-done, and the menu will be easier to use.
                You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Not even that, the game itself is bad man. Needs some serious improvement before its real release.

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Comment

well what do you want him to do? model them all in 3D, program all the AI, create about 15 levels and pretty much do what it takes professionals months to do and all whilst people screw at him about how bad it is. common give him a break. yes its limited but hey is a demo. if it was gunna be absolutly mind blowing you wouldnt be playing it free you would be paying a rediculous amount 4 it and Battera would be making thousands 4 it.
                    Give him a little credit 4 what hes done, there isnt just a button on the computer that says 'make me an awsome stargate game' on it.

Well done Battera keep it commin!

Comment

I ment its the exact same as other free games online with Stargate ships except its incomplete and buggy.

Comment

Well maybe you could just say sorry for not believing you and I hope your game turns out cool.

He spent alot of time on that, I believe you are being extreamly rude!
                        sigpic

Comment

it seams to impossible to beat the game...
                          Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                          Anime signature in spoiler tag
                          Spoiler:
                          Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Especially the Asgard level.

Comment

Oh my goodness, this game isn't that difficult.

Tau'ri:Just fly in back of the Ha'tak, and let the Al'kesh destroy it. The destroy the Al'kesh.

Goa'uld:Face the othe Ha'tak and blast at it as fast as you can, then take out the Al'kesh.

Asgard:Just take out one Ha'tak at a time, and ignore the ha'taks weapons. The Beliskner can take exactly 295 Ha'tak blasts before it is destroyed.

And Harekin, you still haven't apologized...

P.S. You move faster when you press two arrow keyes at the same time.

-LGBT-

Comment

Thanks for the tips.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X