No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a bump, still awaiting Gala's description...
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

When trying to start Lantean wars on my computer (it used to work but then this happend) I get an error after the progress meter loads all the way saying "Unexpected error occured when running the game" and then it won't load. What can I do to fix this?

Vala,

Comment

...you do know that that game is old right? Besides, I'm not the one who made it, I think it was ltcolshepjumper that made it... although I may be mistaken.
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
          ...you do know that that game is old right? Besides, I'm not the one who made it, I think it was ltcolshepjumper that made it... although I may be mistaken.

So what is that supposed to mean? That the game is bad? I am just asking, what could be the cause of someone getting "unepected error"? I didn't change anything on my system.

Vala,

Comment

An unexpected error isn't your fault, it means an error has occurred in the game that the programmer overlooked.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
              When trying to start Lantean wars on my computer (it used to work but then this happend) I get an error after the progress meter loads all the way saying "Unexpected error occured when running the game" and then it won't load. What can I do to fix this?

Vala,
              yeah, ltcolshepjumper made it...he never finished it...

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

dude, i heard they are gonna show a new class of wraith cruiser in season 4. I bet this time the wraith will put shields on thier ship for once because their ship are too vulnerable thats why the replicator are kicking their ass.

Comment

Well... as soon as I see it, I'll get to work.

Note: Travelers, I think, supports the new sizes for the Wraith Cruiser and the Ancient warship.

-LGBT-

Comment

Visit my Website

Comment

What's that ManiacMike ?

Comment

says right on the picture.

Its a wraith scout design that will be seen in season 4
                        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                          An unexpected error isn't your fault, it means an error has occurred in the game that the programmer overlooked.
                          So what should I do? Should I delete and reinstall the game or something then? I am getting it on every time I load the game and it used to load fine.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                            says right on the picture.

Its a wraith scout design that will be seen in season 4
                            Seen in season 4? The picture says from episode 209 'Aurora' though, it's most likely something they decided not to use.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                              It's what has been shown on the show, technically yes Atlantis should be alot bigger but from what we've seen and know they are around the same size. Blame it on poor scaling by the FX team on stargate, not on Battera.
                              Agreed i am incredibly offended at the sheer negligence the stargate visual effects department have carried out in scaling the city Atlantis. It is blatantly obvious through every other plot element that the city must be vastly larger than any other space traveling object in the known universe. They should understand that the science fiction fan community contains extremely intelligent persons such as battera who came up with such a brilliant scaling map which unfortunately exposed this hole. Evidently this isn't even the only time such negligence in underestimating the observance a memory of us fans. I am speaking of scenes such as the Camelot battle scene. Battera has indeed done an excellent job with the scaling and those charts at the start of the thread are most impressive, keep it up were all counting on you. I don't understand why you should be bagged for anything. Stargate crew on the other hand has done a great job over the years in supporting such an entertaining show that we all love but these scaling errors as well as regular technological plotholes are inexcusable and can are excruciatingly irritating.

Comment

Yes, but the longer a show runs, the harder it is to keep things lined up properly, especially since some plots require them to go outside of that.

One thing that's always bothered me is that the system lords have had this vying for power things going for centuries, but how many rouges almost wipe them out? Sokar, Apophis, Anubis...why all of a sudden are the humans needed to keep the balance of power from tipping constantly. I know...plots.

Comment

Working...
                                X