No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THERE! I added a chart of some of the ships. I'll make another scale with some of the other ones later.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Looks good to me but from the episode unending we can see that a BC - 304 is about the same size of the ring in the Ori mothership IIRC.
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

It is about the length of the Ori Ring... besides, these sizes are mostly averaged with what the show portrays. Actually on second though, I think the Ori Ship may be larger than it should be.
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Yeah, though everything else is great, the Ori Mothership is to small I think, led me try to get a pic of it with something else.

But Also, I have some scales of:

Though not perfect, Small Replicator Ship and Ha'tak: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...g2%5F1460.html

Human and Cargo Ship (IF you know how big humans are in contrast to something else, this could help you judge the size of an Cargo Ship) http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/4...14%5F0108.html

Cargo Ship and Those Sensor Space Mines: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/4...14%5F0281.html

Anubis Ha'tak and Regular Ha'tak: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s6/6...22%5F0691.html

Don't know if you are going to use all (or any) of them, but anyway.

Comment

Thanks.

Anyway, I've added 'The Daniel Jackson', Goa'uld Starbase, Ori Satellite, Apophis's Flagship, and Anubis's Flagship to the scale.

List of things to be added... eventually:
            *Ancient City Ship
            *Wraith Hive Ship (Admittedly, not a good quality image but one that shows the relative size of the ship.
            *Wraith Cruiser
            *Ancient Warship

-LGBT-

Comment

Nice Sprites!!!

Comment

Wow you've done a great Job.
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Awesome Sprites! pity the old ones are gone.

Comment

thanks, everyone.

-LGBT-

Comment

Tomorrow, I will be posing my scales of Atlantis, as well as immediate proofs of it following afterwards. I'm taking extra time to calculate this because Atlantis's size is very controversial. I myself have scaled it at both 2088 meters at one point, and almost 11,000 meters at another!

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                        Tomorrow, I will be posing my scales of Atlantis, as well as immediate proofs of it following afterwards. I'm taking extra time to calculate this because Atlantis's size is very controversial. I myself have scaled it at both 2088 meters at one point, and almost 11,000 meters at another!
                        i'd like to see those calculation 11,000m! I've seen it scaled to 7km but never 11km.

Comment

I used the size of the Hives' energy weapons when they impacted Atlantis's shield. I know, stupid idea...

I'm going to scale Atlantis with pics from:
                          The Return
                          The Siege
                          any others I can come up with

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                            I used the size of the Hives' energy weapons when they impacted Atlantis's shield. I know, stupid idea...

I'm going to scale Atlantis with pics from:
                            The Return
                            The Siege
                            any others I can come up with
                            lol oh...

Ok looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

Well, there! Now you CAN see it! The wraith Hive took forever to render because it so darn huge. Damn MS Paint...

-LGBT-

Comment

Are there any ships that anyone wants me to add to the scale immediately?

-LGBT-

Comment

Working...
                                X