Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comon finish the scaling!
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
      comon finish the scaling!
      Say it with me: Ci-ty Shi-ip. That's what we need. More Cityships.
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

In July, we should be able to get better readings on the Orion, the Ori ships, the Supergate, and I just might be able to start watching the Stargate shows on Sci-Fi!

Comment

Damn that's good.

More green for you!

Comment

Are you close to finishing?
            sigpic

Comment

Is Who is close to finishing what?

Comment

apophis's ship
                sigpic

Comment

I am currently putting my sprites to use by making a few games. One game is done, another is close, and the last is... getting there...
                  You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

o ok.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice. What kind of games are you making?

Comment

Well, a while back I released a Stargate RPG. I'm planning on re-releasing it with the updated sprites, as well as releasing a sequel. I'm also planning on a top-view ship battle sim.
                        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Thats sweet tell us when it get's released!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                            Well, a while back I released a Stargate RPG. I'm planning on re-releasing it with the updated sprites, as well as releasing a sequel. I'm also planning on a top-view ship battle sim.
                            O_O where is this rpg game? i wanna play it!!!!
                            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                            Spoiler:
                            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

There are currently no active links, and no useful Upload sites I can find.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                                There are currently no active links, and no useful Upload sites I can find.
                                -_- so no one plays it?
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X