No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, to defeat the station, you need to shoot those totems around it. All of the totems need to crash into the station to kill it. Also, railguns are capable of shooting down drones.

And to reply to AGT58, yes. After "Stargate Battles, Project Gamma" is finished, An 'Alpha II' version' will be released featuring all of the missions in Atlantis, and SG-1 up to season 10/3.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Who View Post
      1)Don't know what is going on

2)The game has to load, take me about a minute

3)I got that only with the second realsed version, no the first, it kills my game no matter what I click

4)Press Ctrl

Yeah come to think about it the loading doesn't take that long to load and I am using the second release version thanks!!!
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
        Yes, to defeat the station, you need to shoot those totems around it. All of the totems need to crash into the station to kill it. Also, railguns are capable of shooting down drones.

And to reply to AGT58, yes. After "Stargate Battles, Project Gamma" is finished, An 'Alpha II' version' will be released featuring all of the missions in Atlantis, and SG-1 up to season 10/3.
        Thanks for the info. It sounds great! But will the Odyssey be featured in more than 2 missions?

Thanks,
        AGT58

Comment

Atleast. Off the grid, Camelot, Flesh and blood, and Company of thieves will all have missions based on them (and I KNOW I'm forgetting one or two.)
          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Well, I'm not going to just re-use the original sprites for the BC-303, and DSC-304, so I decided to resize, and revamp the sprites. Here they are, as they are planned to appear in the game:

BC-303 (Player's ship):

DSC-304:

And the ESW-305 class will return, virtually unedited:

And here's a look at the Enkyllian ships:

Enkyllian Striker:

Enkyllian Cruiser:

All sprites are at a 14 meter-per pixel scale.

-LGBT-

Comment

Steal from Men in Black much
              Looks sweet cant wait for the next one
              www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Uhh... what?

-LGBT-

Comment

That was a sweet game you created i just beat it!!
                  I cant believe how long it was
                  sigpic
                  ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by beale947 View Post
                    I tried that didn't work so I just waited untill the ship or whatever it was at the top ran through the mines enough times to blow itself up Also the sensors don't work for me either. Its just a black circle.
                    I will try that also with the ship.

My sensors are also just a black circle.

Comment

Uhh... what?
                      The Enkyllian thing is from Men In Black. Its the race that threatens to destroy Earth if they don't hand over the galaxy.
                      www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

...don't you mean the Arquillians? I got Enkyll from Queen of the Damned (Akasha's first husband, whom she killed), and just added 'ians' to make it sound cooler.

Also, we at Into the Void Productions are going to try to push out a game demo by next saturday. It will have a few missions and minigames, and will show off the upgrade system. We only want to release a single demo, to keep you all guessing as we work on the game, and reveal bits of the stroy

And the weapon that will replace the Nukes, the Quantum Energetic Nuclear Bombs (QENB, we're calling it), will be able to basically decimate and destroy ANY enemy you go up against (A frakking Ori Battlecruiser couln't stand up to a single QENB). Now, in true stargate fashion, are we going to just let players dish out a QENB every battle? Of course not! Not only will there be some incentive NOT to use them, since the little guys are basically mini-arcturus's using them in too rapid a succesion (even in a time frame of a few entire missions), will cause an entropic catastrophy that will launch the player back in time, and reset their game- something you DO NOT WANT TO HAPPEN, especially considering you will need to buy upgrades and such with the points you earn. Now, we know many will protest to this, but considering their power to destroy anything and everything in a 3000 pixel or more radius... we have no choice.
                        Last edited by Battera; 05 November 2006, 05:51 PM.

-LGBT-

Comment

Atleast. Off the grid, Camelot, Flesh and blood, and Company of thieves will all have missions based on them (and I KNOW I'm forgetting one or two.)
                          Sounds great!

What about "The Scourge"? It featured the Odyssey, although they only came to rescue SG-1 by beaming.

And will the WASD controls be restored? The accellerate/decellerate and rotate controls give me a headache.

Thanks,
                          AGT58

Comment

The system will be modififed somewhat, but yes it will return.

-LGBT-

Comment

...don't you mean the Arquillians? I got Enkyll from Queen of the Damned (Akasha's first husband, whom she killed), and just added 'ians' to make it sound cooler.

Also, we at Into the Void Productions are going to try to push out a game demo by next saturday. It will have a few missions and minigames, and will show off the upgrade system. We only want to release a single demo, to keep you all guessing as we work on the game, and reveal bits of the stroy

And the weapon that will replace the Nukes, the Quantum Energetic Nuclear Bombs (QENB, we're calling it), will be able to basically decimate and destroy ANY enemy you go up against (A frakking Ori Battlecruiser couln't stand up to a single QENB). Now, in true stargate fashion, are we going to just let players dish out a QENB every battle? Of course not! Not only will there be some incentive NOT to use them, since the little guys are basically mini-arcturus's using them in too rapid a succesion (even in a time frame of a few entire missions), will cause an entropic catastrophy that will launch the player back in time, and reset their game- something you DO NOT WANT TO HAPPEN, especially considering you will need to buy upgrades and such with the points you earn. Now, we know many will protest to this, but considering their power to destroy anything and everything in a 3000 pixel or more radius... we have no choice.
                              I can't wait......
                              Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
                              I shot him...

in the leg...
                              I'm invulnerable!
                              Spoiler:
                              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
                              http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Just got done playing the game. it was great.
                                Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
                                I shot him...

in the leg...
                                I'm invulnerable!
                                Spoiler:
                                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
                                http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Working...
                                X