Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way to fight Ori tech is with Alteran/Ancient tech. I just hope there's Aurora-Class ships lying somewhere around the Milky Way, or maybe even another class of Ancient ship just as big as the Ori starships.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

it is possible, the ancients in the milky way galaxy were VERY good at hideing stuff, i think theres a fully intact war ship someware, hell, the NOX might be hiding it
      Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
      (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

or the furlings as they are apparently appearing in the next season may have something that can take thoes ships down that or the asgard will build a ship designed to take on the ori or the unthinkable we will build something that can do it

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
        O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

The only people capable of combating the Ori are the Ancients, ascended ones won't lift a finger as saw when they were prepared to let Anubis destroy the galaxy.

Hence the best that they can use instead is ancient tech. The first stop for me would be Orion. Get the Asgard over & upgrade the Hyperdrives etc. Get it to the MW asap, however we all know that's never going to happen because it's a SGA ship. This was why they made them have slower interstellar drives instead of intergalactic ones.

For S10, they won't have the Ori ships destroyed. It'll be about them having a permanent presence in the MW galaxy, with Vala's daughter being the Ori spokesperson & conquering all the worlds. They will take hold of the galaxy & nobody can stop them, not even the Asgard.

Near the end of the season, they'll get some powerful ancient weapon, that will probably relate to 'Merlin', 'Excalibur' & 'King Arthur', not the one they've been looking for in 'Camelot' but still good enough to take on their followers. Once it's used, it'll drive them back to their own galaxy & destabilise their power grip in this galaxy. However by the start of season S11, the Ori will be strong enough to come into this galaxy themselves because their followers had converted enough people in their time here. Then we'll get to see some individual Ori coming here themselves.

The end season of Stargate whenever that'll be, we'll see the Ascended Ancients going at it with the Ori in a huge battle because by then, the Ori will have enough followers for them to all come to this galaxy in person.

That's how I see the next couple of seasons going!

Comment

The federation might be 24th centuary, the Ori are still, at the most, 50 million years ahead of them, and at the very least several million years.

Comment

but its still more advanced than anything we have, (other than hyperdrive tech)
              (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Comment

I like the concept.
                Kind of like the First Ones coming down and stopping the Shadows and Vorlons from killing us all in the crossfire of their fight over who should care for this galaxy.
                Depending how long SG-1 goes on for, I think the Ori should remain a threat to the end where the Ancients come in and kick their asses.
                Jack goes to live with the Asgard, Daniel goes to Atlantis, Carter studies leftover Ori tech for the final climactic battle, and Teal`c becomes the leader of the Jaffa and returns to Dakara.
                Oh yeah, and Cam should become commander of the new SG-1 OR...no, that`s all I see for Cam.
                He hasn`t really been in the show long enough for me to think of an end game for him.

Comment

it would be very nice to meat the furlings. and they come in, save the day. and .. well... then there eyes glow..

Comment

What about the satellite from Ethon? It sounds like everyone on that planet is dead, we could probably go take the satellite. Carter can figure out how to reverse engineer it for our ships and then we'd be able to cut through their shields.

Comment

We're going to need the Nox, Asgard, and Furlings in this fight. Either one of them alone may not be enough to fight the Ori. Plus some recovered Ancient warships like an Aurora-Class or maybe a larger ship, would be of great help.

But I seriously doubt any of the 4 Ori ships will be destroyed in the early parts of the 10th season. They're purpose is to set a foothold on this galaxy.

Comment

You don't need the weaker ships from Star Trek or Star Wars. None of them will stand a chance against the Ori ships. You need at least a Death Star to take out 1 Ori ship and thats assuming the Ori don't use their uber-tech to target the main reactors of the DS. And from ST... I think you'd need the Voth as well as Species 8472 to take on the Ori.

However.... the ships from any of the "First One" races from Babylon 5 such as the Vorlons, Shadows, Third-Space-Aliens, Mindriders, Kirishac, Torvalus, Triumvalus, and especially the Walkers... will be more than a match for the Ori/Ancients.

I think the Walker ships are the strongest as, they can drain power from other ships. Another thing is that the Walkers never developed weapons. Their scanners are so strong it can obliterate an enemy vessel, even those of other First Ones. They have also towed whole planets into Hyperspace. They did this to the Kirishac's homeworld in the AOG books.

Here we have a White Star as big as the Prommie approaching a massive Walker ship. I've seen Vorlon ships go near this monster and even the 1.3km long Vorlon warships get dwarfed by the Walker ship. Like in the episode, "Into the Fire".
                        Last edited by Peoples_General; 11 March 2006, 08:07 AM.

Comment

whatever

Comment

Only problem is the ori power source i think all ori tech is like the priors probably has built in fail safe so it can not be used against them.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
                            O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                              The federation might be 24th century, the Ori are still, at the most, 50 million years ahead of them, and at the very least several million years.
                              OK so lets equal out the playing field then how about Aurora Class warship
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by valha'lla
                                Only problem is the ori power source i think all ori tech is like the priors probably has built in fail safe so it can not be used against them.

either that, are the ori are over confident, and dind't do crap

Comment

Working...
                                X