Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Earth tech suck, when it shouldn't?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
    Even if they jump the show forward a few months to speed up the process, would be great to see them as soon as possible. Even now in Atlantis' timeline we are far past the events in unending.
    But are we ahead of the AOT? Thats what I'm wondering
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
      But are we ahead of the AOT? Thats what I'm wondering
      As I know SGA Season 4 timeline after AOT.

Comment

i think its safe to say AOT happens either before first strike or after lifeline.

also: earth has two problems with technology: its either too complicated to reverse-engineer or like the asgard database, we have the tech but need to modyfy it to earth technology. thats why the 302's were made so quickly. only a few things were reverse engineered, the rest was earth made so very few things had to be modified.the deadalus needed modification [especially the hyperdrive] in order to fit earth tech. we reproduced it, we just had to adjust it to earth tech.

elimination of the entire problem would be possible if we replicated say, a hatak or an oneil. as it is entirely driven on 1 kind of tech it doesnt need modification.

Comment

Originally posted by HunGripen View Post
          As I know SGA Season 4 timeline after AOT.
          Makes sense since I assume Carter had something to do with AOT when she and Teal'c parted ways from the SGC they sounded like they solved the Milky Way's major problems.

Comment

Working...
          X