Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we evolved from ancients then where did the ancients evolve from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they didn't evolve they were created by His almighty noodly appendage

Comment

Originally posted by Descendant of Ancient View Post
      As Dr. Rodney Mckay said in the first episode of Atlantis we have evolved from the ancients with some of us having there gene. This can be true but from where did the Ancients evolve from? Is Evolution a factor that has affected them or was there someone before them?

What do you guys think?
      Personally, I had the impression that millions, perhaps billions of years ago, the Alterans evolved on a planet known now as Celestis. Later on in their civilization, they split, becoming the Ancients, and the Ori. The Ancients went to Avalon, and settled there. Now, with the information we have, we don't know if there was a race before the Ancients. But, we know evolution is a factor that has affected them.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

i remeebr in the atlantis pilot it was stated that we were the second evolution of humans that inturn makes the ancients the first evolution
        sigpic

Comment

Primates on their home world presumably. Or they could be like the wizards in LOTR and they started out as ascended beings and descended into ancient form, only to live as a species for millions of years then reascend as a species.

Comment

Originally posted by Descendant of Ancient View Post
            As Dr. Rodney Mckay said in the first episode of Atlantis we have evolved from the ancients with some of us having there gene. This can be true but from where did the Ancients evolve from? Is Evolution a factor that has affected them or was there someone before them?

What do you guys think?
            That leads to the ultimate question: how did everything begin?

but alternatly, what if the ancients evolved from another even more tech advanced creature, which evolved from a (goes on 4ever)
            The battle for the ultimate SG team: who will it be?

sigpic

Comment

Lordy...you guys are making my brain hurt!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soulgazer View Post
                That leads to the ultimate question: how did everything begin?

but alternatly, what if the ancients evolved from another even more tech advanced creature, which evolved from a (goes on 4ever)
                Aw, hell with it. There's a freakin' stork somewhere in the history of the Ancients, I KNOW IT!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  Aw, hell with it. There's a freakin' stork somewhere in the history of the Ancients, I KNOW IT!
                  LOL...a stork huh?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    LOL...a stork huh?
                    Anything is possible, if it pleases the Light.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      *sets out on a quest for the stork* I hope this quest is more favorable than my iGate ;-)
                      sigpic

Comment

We descended from the Ancients not evolved from them?
                        "You don't know half of it".
                        Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                        (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Working...
                        X