X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrustNo1
    Ummm they had to go back right?

What? Elaborate, I don't understand your mouth-words.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
      The show is self-contradictory, in some episodes if there is matter inside the ring the gate will not activate yet the ramp goes through the ring in nearly every episode and a lot of gates go underground a bit to make them look better, in the movie they had it right, the gate on abydos was in the ground but just enough so that the inner ring wasn't.

I have noticed the samething over the years Owen. TPTB seem to forget how they did things in prior episodes. Only us total SG fans would notice such things
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

For the Abydos gate in the movie, maybe it fell over so many times from lack of support they decided to embed the gate prop further? Its like trying to hold a pencil straight up, when your only useing your fingertips on the end of the eraser, its hard.

Comment

wait someone pls explain what this thread is about i dont get it...
          tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
          yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
          Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by theStormWeaver
            What? Elaborate, I don't understand your mouth-words.
            Well you said that the water didn't pass through the Stargate because it was an out going wormhole, but Daniel, Sam and that Russian chick had to come back through an incoming wormhole so why didn't the water pass through the gate aswell? If it did Russia would be under an ocean. So I think the gate can tell the environment around it and not let it through, so any gas in the air doesn't come through, water, anything like that.
            I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
              Well you said that the water didn't pass through the Stargate because it was an out going wormhole, but Daniel, Sam and that Russian chick had to come back through an incoming wormhole so why didn't the water pass through the gate aswell? If it did Russia would be under an ocean. So I think the gate can tell the environment around it and not let it through, so any gas in the air doesn't come through, water, anything like that.
              i thought it was because the gate can tell when something is TRYING to get thru...
              tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
              yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
              Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Working...
              X