Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i think we would do ok against other races...just not sooo good...as in we blow up one they blow up one which since we only have 2 ships is a major problem...
    tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
    yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
    Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Probably the wrong thread, but think there is any chance in either SG-1 or Atlantis that the Prometheus (depending if the Ethon episode holds true to the Mythology), Daedalus, Oddyeus, and other ships introduced that they will be used in one huge battle?

Comment

i wonder if we will see the russian ship Korelev in Ethon
        Earn Money For Clicking your Mouse
        Advercash

Comment

Originally posted by npattis
          Probably the wrong thread, but think there is any chance in either SG-1 or Atlantis that the Prometheus (depending if the Ethon episode holds true to the Mythology), Daedalus, Oddyeus, and other ships introduced that they will be used in one huge battle?
          Yes, we will supposedly see the ships fighting side by side in the s9 finale.

Comment

When does Oddyeus get introduced, and do we know anything about it?

This is the first i have heard of Korelev, where does this ship come into it?

Comment

i think there's a huge battle at the end of S9 involving quite a few ships

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                i think there's a huge battle at the end of S9 involving quite a few ships
                *drools*
                42'nd Street - Points of view

"Looking forward to season 38 of sg1"

Comment

Originally posted by Stampie
                  *drools*
                  *drools with u*

It's gonna be the highlight of my season 9 loving Big space battle, Asgards, Jaffas, Humans, MilkyBar kid. Its gonna rock

I wanna know if Daedy will be there though or still in Pegasus Galaxy
                  Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I'm curious to see how many ships Earth will have at the end of Season ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                      *drools with u*

It's gonna be the highlight of my season 9 loving Big space battle, Asgards, Jaffas, Humans, MilkyBar kid. Its gonna rock

Rofl I so wanna see that. Especially the milky-bar coming in and singing his theme tune.
                      -Zeppelin Rules!-

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                        *drools with u*

And hopefully the weird ship in Grace (7x13).

Did we ever find out more about them?

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                          I'm curious to see how many ships Earth will have at the end of Season ten.
                          Hopefully more then two...

That way they might actually be able to defend themselves against an attack using their ships.

Considering the time it took to build two ships (~two years) I would expect there to be at least 3 - 5 ships by end of season ten. Depending on if they decide to create more prototypes (which take longer to build).

In my opinion they should just disclose the existence of the stargate and begin mass-production of BC-302 (aka Daedalus-class) ships so that they have a fighting force to rival the Jaffa Nation. Of course mass-production would mean that the Asgard would need to commit to sending a number of their engineers to manage the Asgard technology on these ships. Or perhaps we would send our own engineering and techies to "Asgard School" where they can learn to operate the Asgard tech by themselves.

To keep producing these ships in secret bases would make it difficult if not impossible to build a realistic defense force in a realistic amount of time.
                          "If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." - Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by cs-comm
                            To keep producing these ships in secret bases would make it difficult if not impossible to build a realistic defense force in a realistic amount of time.
                            Off-world might be a option, preferably a asgard protected planet rich of minerals
                            42'nd Street - Points of view

"Looking forward to season 38 of sg1"

Comment

Drools at the thought of massive space battle

i cant wait for it. to the ship number question i think earths fleet with consist of 8ships, battleships that is. in addition to this i think once we defeat the lucian allience we will gain all of the thier old ships, increasing our fleet to at least 6 alkesh in attion to our own ships. We know a LA episode is due and i hope we kick ass and then get the booty.
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                                Drools at the thought of massive space battle

i cant wait for it. to the ship number question i think earths fleet with consist of 8ships, battleships that is. in addition to this i think once we defeat the lucian allience we will gain all of the thier old ships, increasing our fleet to at least 6 alkesh in attion to our own ships. We know a LA episode is due and i hope we kick ass and then get the booty.
                                I'd love to see some Ha'tak vessels in the hands of our planet.

I wonder if the new ships will be a new design or just new versions of existing models.

Comment

Working...
                                X