This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
    but then again where'd ya say it was a 304?
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=21
    And even if I hadn't, I still said it wasn't a 303. Which was the biggest part of the debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
      Therefor, Prommie was truly one of a kind.
      Not necessarily. They were just talking about giving the 304 plans to the Russians, which likely means the Korelev is a 303.

Comment

i thought the deadalus was a BC 304...and it isnt a modified prometheus class...since earth had 2 ships at that time, prom and dead, of course it would be considered its sister ship regardless of class.

but now that the prom is out of the picture then the ody is the sister ship of the dead

Prom==bc 303
        deadalus==bc 304 in my opinion...cause that makes sense to me
        sigpic

Comment

well i'm sry to whoever started this thread but in the episode "crusade" which just finished airing 15 minutes ago

Spoiler:

the general is talking about what the Russians really want realizing there play for the Stargate was just a front. He explains to Daniel that they want a "304", Daniel then states that he thought the next DEADALUS CLASS ship wasn't due out until next year

Hence Deady class ships are 304's and the Odyssey is a Deadalus class ship
          Last edited by adk06; 03 March 2006, 05:17 PM.

Comment

K............ three of these threads have been started in as many minutes.

I know I'm still a new guy around here.... but we shouldn't we stay focused and keep the same subject combined to one thread?

Comment

K............ three of these threads have been started in as many minutes.

I know I'm still a new guy around here.... but we shouldn't we stay focused and keep the same subject combined to one thread?
              Well the old one was buried, and I was in a hurry so I didn't run a search for it, but someone else did so thats how it got back to the top. At that point we had two, and I posted in my thread that the mods could merge it. But I don't know why NakedJehuty started a 3rd.

Comment

Buried?

They're all on the first page, and less than half an hour old.........

Comment

Buried?

They're all on the first page, and less than half an hour old.........
                  No, the first one declaring them as 303s was made by NakedJehuty awhile ago.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                    No, the first one declaring them as 303s was made by NakedJehuty awhile ago.
                    Yeah, just noticed.

At least burying a thread isn't like burying a Gate.

Comment

so they are building 2-3 at a time then..they have to be using beaming tech to speed up production...

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                        Not necessarily. They were just talking about giving the 304 plans to the Russians, which likely means the Korelev is a 303.
                        It wasn't the plans, it was the actual ship.

Which is why Daniel said what he said which I already said in another thread and the episode is gonna be on again in two hours so you can hear what he said again although you probably already Tivo'd it but I don't have Tivo so I have to wait until it comes on again.

Whew.... now I know how Daniel feels talking so fast without breaks all the time.

Comment

Will the Daedalus appear in the Season Finale of Stargate SG1?

Comment

It wasn't the plans, it was the actual ship.

Which is why Daniel said what he said which I already said in another thread and the episode is gonna be on again in two hours so you can hear what he said again although you probably already Tivo'd it but I don't have Tivo so I have to wait until it comes on again.

Whew.... now I know how Daniel feels talking so fast without breaks all the time.
                            Lol I don't have a TiVo, but I thought when he said "304" he meant the plans, not giving them an actual ship. I'll go see if the transcript is posted yet.

Comment

Originally posted by marlowe54
                              Will the Daedalus appear in the Season Finale of Stargate SG1?
                              Its always possible and judging on the circumstances it seems more than likely, however, i think the Daedalus is crippled in SGA S2 finale.

Best Stargate quote:
                              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                              Green is your friend.

Comment

The CG model will for sure.

But seeing as how the Daedalus will more than likely be needed for the Atlantis finale, (and they're probably going to take place around the same time) I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X