This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kefke20
    a historie leson the engles distrod the grand armada of spain whit small Pirates
    ships
    and so wy want the taurie super cap ships wihtout the infrastuctur too suport it

a nother plus on smal ships thae are faster to bild and to replacs

Learn to spell please.....

The English fleet destroyed the Spanish Armada due to superior commanding and seamanship.

Comment

Oh c'mon, size doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
        Frigates, Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships and Dreadnoughts are all warships

They are all used in war, but they are not all warships, as the classes go up, the sizes and the tech get bigger and stronger, like a battleship is superior over a Destroyer, its more advanced, at least in everything there is today, Warships are the ships built for war and thats their only purose, the other ships are made not just for war, thats why i put Warship in there.

But anyway, to some of the other posts, yes smaller targets are harder to hit, but bigger ships are cooler, lol. As we start to get better defensive tech, and better weapons, then the ships should get bigger, not just because they are cool, but if you saw the dedy comming from one side and A hive ship comming from the other, which would you be more intimidated by, the bigger ship, the bigger the ship the stronger it seems, for now the smaller ships might be the way to go, but our enemies already know our tech, so hopefully soon, the ships should get much bigger, not just for the strength, but for intimidation.

Comment

Originally posted by kefke20
          a historie leson the engles distrod the grand armada of spain whit small Pirates
          ships
          and so wy want the taurie super cap ships wihtout the infrastuctur too suport it

a nother plus on smal ships thae are faster to bild and to replacs
          Oh God, my eyes! >_<

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBaron
            We don't even know if drones can destroy Ori ships.
            Hey... if they can kill Mario, they can blow up an Ori ship.

Eh... eh?

Comment

come to think of it, pandergast sounds pretty cool
              anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderThor69
                They are all used in war, but they are not all warships, as the classes go up, the sizes and the tech get bigger and stronger, like a battleship is superior over a Destroyer, its more advanced, at least in everything there is today, Warships are the ships built for war and thats their only purose, the other ships are made not just for war, thats why i put Warship in there.
                Definition of warship: A government ship that is available for waging war

Comment

Originally posted by The Marovingean
                  Everyone's on about only being able to build ships in secret....

Why don't we just build some ships on the Alpha site? Pleanty of room, no public, no press. Perfect! Just gate the materials needed thorugh/get the earth ships SPOILER! Korolev or Odyssey to carry em there! Only a short intra-galactic hop!
                  room isnt the problem.. if u havnt noticed earth is gigantic... its that they need alot more public contracting and they cant handle that much with cover stories
                  "I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony."
                  "Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried."
                  "I shot him. In the leg."
                  "I'm invulnerable."
                  "Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?"
                  "In-vul-ner-able!"

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    Definition of warship: A government ship that is available for waging war
                    That is correct. I looked it up in the dictionary.
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by XxDark-LordxX
                      room isnt the problem.. if u havnt noticed earth is gigantic... its that they need alot more public contracting and they cant handle that much with cover stories

Just send the stuff through to Atlantis. They could use the piers as habor sort of things. Get the Asgard to help us build them to our specs.

Comment

What about "Argos"?

Comment

1) Prometheus - USA {R.I.P.}
                          2) Daedalous - USA
                          3) Odyssey - USA
                          4) Korelev - Russia

Here's what I'd like to see...
                          5) Heracles - USA
                          6) Gagarin - Russia
                          7) Helepolis - USA {named after a siege weapon as its the first BC-303 to be fitted with energy weapons}
                          8) Tolstoy - Russia
                          9) Zheng He - China
                          10) Praetorian - EU
                          11) Manticore - USA
                          12) Legion - EU
                          13) Talos - USA
                          14) Cao Cao - China {pron. Sa-ow Sa-ow}
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

HMAS: Vegemite

For the Australians

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              1) Prometheus - USA {R.I.P.}
                              2) Daedalous - USA
                              3) Odyssey - USA
                              4) Korelev - Russia

Here's what I'd like to see...
                              5) Heracles - USA
                              6) Gagarin - Russia
                              7) Helepolis - USA {named after a siege weapon as its the first BC-303 to be fitted with energy weapons}
                              8) Tolstoy - Russia
                              9) Zheng He - China
                              10) Praetorian - EU
                              11) Manticore - USA
                              12) Legion - EU
                              13) Talos - USA
                              14) Cao Cao - China {pron. Sa-ow Sa-ow}
                              I know the promie cost 7 billion to develop but i think ull find that every european country at the discolsure table will build at least one BC-303 on its own. After all considering u have a modle to work on the Russians said they could do it at half the cost so ud probaly c at least 2 produced by every country.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
                              O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
                                come to think of it, pandergast sounds pretty cool
                                INDEED!

Comment

Working...
                                X