Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question is, if you can generate that kind of power why not just shoot it?
    Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
      Woo thats funky and looks like a starfish a bit.
      Very, cool, would you happen to have more pictures?

Owen Macri

Comment

I think they could make an episode about some other country building a ship, and then attacking other planets.

Owen Macri

Comment

Don't forget the Ancient outpost in Antartica... I would think that would be our best line of defense.

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Yes, that is a deffinetly our main line of defence, however I would think they would challenge with the Daedalus, or Prometheus or some ship first.

Owen Macri

Comment

I have never seen it but my friend reckons that Daedulus is a complete battlestar galactica rip off, does any one else thinks so. (Well in teh adverts for battlestar galactica the fighters where basically an xwing rip off, but xwings r much kooler).

Lego Puddle Jumpers forever

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis_Man
                Personally I would go with the Prometheus, its looks cooler, than the Dead flat bread look,
                it has asgard beaming tech and the asgard weapons and sheild too
                ok no asgard sensors or hyperdrive, but they work fine with it and the it still has F302's

You think they might get rid of her
                it does have asgard sensors now and I think the hyperdrive may of bin fixed.

Comment

EVEN BETTER

and lets face it the Antartic battle rocked!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

yes the antarctic battle rocked.
                    Spoiler:
                    and u get 2 c more of it in Avalon

Lego Puddle Jumpers forever

Comment

Oh now I want to see season nine even more. lol. Yes, the Antarctic battle was awsome!

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                        Very, cool, would you happen to have more pictures?

Owen Macri

As a matter of fact, i do

http://www.gods-inc.de/barbie/3d/sorc_test119.jpg
                        http://www.gods-inc.de/barbie/3d/sorc_front.jpg
                        http://www.gods-inc.de/barbie/3d/sorc_back.jpg
                        http://www.gods-inc.de/barbie/3d/sorc_top_side.jpg

enjoy

Comment

Thank you, very cool.

Owen Macri

Comment

I mean where can I get some good figures, for how large the Prommie and Deaddy/Oddy/BC-303y are?
                            You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                            And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

www.stargate-tech.net has good information on the prommie and suggests 150m-200m and while i dont know any websites on the size of the dadadlus/oddeyseys but fan speculation suggests 400/500 meters.
                              Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                              Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                              - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                              - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

I dont think the bc class are that much bigger than the prommie infact i no they aint, u get a good view of it's size in 'intruder'.

Comment

Working...
                                X