This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DHD
    Well the one thing that does make sense, Just a minute ago I tried to creat a account under 'jaden10' and apparently it is available. Try it, and then tell me if that is a rock solid reason.

It stands to reason the account was closed. And it also stands to reason that this account that I am using was also closed being I was able to create it.
    That "other account" has the same user id as you - http://forum.gateworld.net/member.php?u=9766

There's no doubt you're the same person.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Ya know what. Why don't you just try what I said. And then you will see that there is actually a very good chance that I am not who you think I am. The Account "Jaden10" is open and available. This name was open and available just last week. That is why I have it. If that doesn't sit right with you, fine. But what I speak is the truth. And honestly, I find this interrogation pointless and a waste of this websites resources.

Comment

Originally posted by DHD
        Ya know what. Why don't you just try what I said. And then you will see that there is actually a very good chance that I am not who you think I am. The Account "Jaden10" is open and available. This name was open and available just last week. That is why I have it. If that doesn't sit right with you, fine. But what I speak is the truth. And honestly, I find this interrogation pointless and a waste of this websites resources.
        It's not an interrogation, I'm merely pointing out that someone with the same name, avatar, registration date, post count, and (most damningly) userid posted in support of jaden10, and it was you. There's no debate. I've owned and operated vBulletin from its early days in 2.0.x right though to current 3.5 and as far as I'm concerned the evidence speaks for itself.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

And even if what you say is true, how does this effect you or this website?

It doesn't. So honestly I don't see a need for this convo to continue past here.

Comment

Originally posted by DHD
            And even if what you say is true, how does this effect you or this website?

It doesn't. So honestly I don't see a need for this convo to continue past here.
            It doesn't really, I just wondered why you were claiming you weren't that person, when you are. Anyway you're right, this is terrible derailment of the thread. Shame on me.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Working...
            X