This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three PhDs
    Didn't you say you were a Scientist friend of Jaden before?
    You must have me mistaken for someone else sir.

Comment

Originally posted by DHD
      You must have me mistaken for someone else sir.
      My apologies.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

No problems. We are all here to have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by nicedog
          My country alone uses about 6 Tarawatts, i think 256 billion does not come even close to the power required for eurth
          I think you got the 6 terawatts wrong, in 2004 the world used 14.5 terawatts gross.
          Unless you live in a HUGE country
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

You did not mistake, Three PhDs, this is in fact the very same contemptible... person who tried to help jaden wipe the egg off his face. He may, in fact, be jaden, I dont know. His attitude to jaden took a remarkable about face, however. First he believed jaden was a faker just as much as we did (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=14), then he was recruited as a disciple and fellow plagiarist (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=49).
            Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Originally posted by Lord §okar
              You did not mistake, Three PhDs, this is in fact the very same contemptible... person who tried to help jaden wipe the egg off his face. He may, in fact, be jaden, I dont know. His attitude to jaden took a remarkable about face, however. First he believed jaden was a faker just as much as we did (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=14), then he was recruited as a disciple and fellow plagiarist (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=49).
              Actually he did, cause I have no memory of ever taking part in such a thread.
              I just recently created this user name. So whom ever this person is, I can pretty much guarentee it wasn't me.

Comment

Of the known power consumption 14 Terawatts sounds about right. In reality that number is way off I think.

For example , there are no records to no one available on how much power my country consumes. I think this is the same case with many others

Comment

Originally posted by DHD
                  When you watch the episode 'The Eye' the shield is up for almost 10 seconds. And yes while lightning energy varies, I was going by what he said earlier on. So on that number.....
                  Ok, just checking.

Owen Macri

Comment

Thanks Sokar, turns out he was the same guy.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Wait a minute. What? Who is the same guy as whom?

Owen Macri

Comment

Same guy that claimed to be a scientist who worked with jaden10

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Well, say what you want. I personally don't care. Suspect me of saying what you want, I honestly don't care. You can think I am John Hinkley, it doesn't mean anything. So continue with your speculation. The fact is that I am not the same person as this other one.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                            Wait a minute. What? Who is the same guy as whom?

Owen Macri

They think I am someone whom I am not. Let them speculate until the cows come home.

Comment

Originally posted by DHD
                              Well, say what you want. I personally don't care. Suspect me of saying what you want, I honestly don't care. You can think I am John Hinkley, it doesn't mean anything. So continue with your speculation. The fact is that I am not the same person as this other one.
                              vBulletin does not allow the creation of duplicate usernames, and it was from your account that post was made. What other explanation is there?

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Well the one thing that does make sense, Just a minute ago I tried to creat a account under 'jaden10' and apparently it is available. Try it, and then tell me if that is a rock solid reason.

It stands to reason the account was closed. And it also stands to reason that this account that I am using was also closed being I was able to create it.

Comment

Working...
                                X