Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if they are the same, I will take a P90, if no one minds. lol, I think the P90 is better because it is the most unique gun, it is very powerful, but more so it has a completley diffrent handset, and appears diffrently from every other gun.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
      Well if they are the same, I will take a P90, if no one minds. lol, I think the P90 is better because it is the most unique gun, it is very powerful, but more so it has a completley diffrent handset, and appears diffrently from every other gun.

Owen Macri
      So in other words.. because it looks cool!!

Comment

granted that the P90, and the MP7's bullets will penetrate that titanium/kevlar armor at 200m, what's the knockdown at that range? how much energy can it possibly deliver, being that it's such a small ammount of moving mass, and traveling at such a distance.

They need a German SG team that's armed with the MG-3 (basically an MG-42 chambered in 7.62x51 NATO). HIGH rate of fire, with fairly large shells.

Or just load everyone up with 6.8 SPC (or 6.5 Grendel) weapons that would knock a gorilla on it's butt.

-Chachi
        Hermiod: "Crap indeed!"

Comment

Exactly!

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi
            granted that the P90, and the MP7's bullets will penetrate that titanium/kevlar armor at 200m, what's the knockdown at that range? how much energy can it possibly deliver, being that it's such a small ammount of moving mass, and traveling at such a distance.

They need a German SG team that's armed with the MG-3 (basically an MG-42 chambered in 7.62x51 NATO). HIGH rate of fire, with fairly large shells.

Or just load everyone up with 6.8 SPC (or 6.5 Grendel) weapons that would knock a gorilla on it's butt.

-Chachi
            Of course nothing beats a rifle...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
            - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Sure, the P90 does, as long as it is in the hands of a star. Stars never die! lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
                Eh. Ignorance...

That data on the P90 is old. It will penetrate CRISAT (titanium & kevlar) armour at 200m. The MP7 and P90 are in all respects basically the same performer just different execution.
                Except the mp7 is easier to handle,if you drop the magazine you can still use the gun,its lighter and looks far cooler.
                Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Well, we will have to disagree on the looks, as I belive the P90, takes the cheese... and then gives it to me, because I like cheese. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
                    Except the mp7 is easier to handle,if you drop the magazine you can still use the gun,its lighter and looks far cooler.
                    Aside from rumours, do you have ANY rigorous proof of the P90's magazine troubles?

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"

Comment

SIG 552 Commando
                      Dragunov SVD
                      Remington M700

Comment

Yes, I personally can't see how you would have difficulties with the P90s magazines anymore than you would with any other gun.

Owen Macri

Comment

The rumour going around is, if you drop the P90 or the magazines, the rounds will become all jumbled inside, effectively jamming the magazine. The only solution is to slap a new mag in, and then open up the "jammed" one to fix it. As I said. It is only a rumour. There has not been a conclusive test to prove one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                            Or BB guns, we could just shoot them a lot and it wouldn't kill them but it would be funny watching them jump around! lol.

Owen Macri
                            LOL I like the way you think, Owen.
                            Yeah! I vote we annoy those pesky Jaffa to death.

I had a daft idea about someone using a slingshot and steel ball-bearings...
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

i dont have an conclusive proof but i have hear say and hear say made them improve the sa80 and now thr british army might get a new assult rifle.
                              Woooooooo my 100 post.
                              Last edited by nimitz; 12 August 2005, 09:56 AM.
                              Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                              Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                              - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                              - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
                                The rumour going around is, if you drop the P90 or the magazines, the rounds will become all jumbled inside, effectively jamming the magazine. The only solution is to slap a new mag in, and then open up the "jammed" one to fix it. As I said. It is only a rumour. There has not been a conclusive test to prove one or the other.
                                Ok, thank you. I really don't think that is true, the ammunition is looks very secure inside the magazine.

Who was it that just got a P90, we can ask him if he can throw around one of his magazines to see what hapens, I will look for the post.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                                X