X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's alot of very.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
      While I rather like Lida, I've taken to you too Owen Macri... but I think I'll stop myself from making a "Lida and Owen Macri are welcome to post" thread!
      Aw DB, I didn't know you cared. <blushes>

And I too have taken quite a liking to Owen.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

The feeling is mutual, with both of you!

Owen Macri

Comment

The post was shocking, I didn't know what to say. I did cheat with the verys though, I copied and pasted .

Comment

In The Owen is not Allowed to post here thread, Lida mentioned the Goa'uld Nebula, unforunatly, she said that she couldn't post them, so I am posting them for her, so that you can all look at them:

Owen Macri
            Attached Files

Comment

LMAO, Lida, in your tribute post you spelled my name wrong, LOL, I just noticed that, lol, "Own Macri." I don't mind though.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                LMAO, Lida, in your tribute post you spelled my name wrong, LOL, I just noticed that, lol, "Own Macri." I don't mind though.

Owen Macri
                Well, you might not mind, BUT I do, I'll fix it post haste!

And thanx for posting the Nebula!
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

No problem, anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri

Owen Macri
                    All better!

Comment

Poor owen getting picked on for being smart

Comment

Lol, its ok, I'm not really getting picked on, it was just a joke, I have to admit, I am still smiling!

Hey I haven't talked to you in a long time, good to see you on again.

Owen Macri

Comment

i read more than talk but u have been doing a lot of talking i remember when u had 100 post lol

Comment

I know, I remember when I was waiting to get two hundred, it is amazing.

Oh, I apoligize, thank you for saying I was smart, I didn't even realise that, i'm sorry, that was rude of me.

Owen Macri

Comment

LOL Anyone who has two threads devoted entirely to them, has been a "busy" bee... I think it's all cool... As long as everyone is having fun, and it all stays civil, may it have long life...

The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                              Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                              My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                              Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as to say that they are devoted to me, one is more of a broad thread that I am not allowed to post in, just to give this section of the forum a little more varity, with a thread that I havn't posted in, and the other is the way that I answer questions and comment on thing said in the thread that I can't post in.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                                X