Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      Oh, and um... scientific...

Pi is yummy!

Mmm... 3.1415962...
      PIKEA

Lo Hairy Lee!

Comment

The hole ofa worm. lol, just joking.

It is a theoretical distortion of space-time in a region of the universe that would link one location or time with another, through a path that is shorter in distance or duration than would otherwise be expected.

In terms of the stargate it is an energy conduit between two gates that allows matter and energy to be transfered back and forth through the process of de and rematerialization. This only aplies when matter is passed through the gate, energy does not need to be dematerialized because it is already not matter. The proces of de an rematerialization is completed by the event horizon and event horizon alone. The wormhole is simply a conduit.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
          PIKEA

Lo Hairy Lee!
          That's class!

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
            I got the impression that you were a girl, I saw your siblings post and for the Location it said with my sister in her spider hole. It is good that you are not mad.

I have a question though, what is your spider hole?

Owen Macri
            My sister - QueenSelqet31 doesn't post very often and copied my location

Spider hole - you know where Saddam was hiding? In a little hole in the ground. A spider hole

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

The hole ofa worm. lol, just joking.

It is a theoretical distortion of space-time in a region of the universe that would link one location or time with another, through a path that is shorter in distance or duration than would otherwise be expected.

In terms of the stargate it is an energy conduit between two gates that allows matter and energy to be transfered back and forth through the process of de and rematerialization. This only aplies when matter is passed through the gate, energy does not need to be dematerialized because it is already not matter. The proces of de an rematerialization is completed by the event horizon and event horizon alone. The wormhole is simply a conduit.

Owen Macri
              ... I had to do some garden work and I saw alot of little earth worms...

Comment

Done, I have learned that, lol, sorry it seemed like you were angry, it is hard to tell, when you can't hear a persons' voice.

Owen Macri
                I use the smilies!

If I was serious, there wouldn't have been a smiley.

Or there would have just been angry smilies...

Comment

Owen - I'm being funny. I'm always funny. LEARN THAT!

When I'm serious, you'll know it...

Done, I have learned that, lol, sorry it seemed like you were angry, it is hard to tell, when you can't hear a persons' voice.

Owen Macri

My sister - QueenSelqet31 doesn't post very often and copied my location

Spider hole - you know where Saddam was hiding? In a little hole in the ground. A spider hole
                  See, I said sibling because I couldn't remember the username of your sister. There was a spot in another thread where you accidentally signed into hers or she accidentaly signed into yours, it was confusing.

Oh that explains it, lol, (saddam).

Owen Macri

Comment

... I had to do some garden work and I saw alot of little earth worms...

lol, people are posting in this thread faster than I can read!!

Owen Macri

Comment

I use the smilies!

If I was serious, there wouldn't have been a smiley.

Or there would have just been angry smilies...
                      I will have to read your posts very carefully, those smilies are really small. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Sorry I didn't get back to your post, I missed it completly because there were so many posts and I couldn't catch up with them.

Thank you very much, you may call me Owen if you want, that goes for everyone.

lol, I think that thread would be interesting, but it would have to go in the general discuassion because people would start talking about all kinds of things.

Owen Macri

Comment

lol, pi is half yummy, the food part, yes, the number, not so much. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

lol, pi is half yummy, the food part, yes, the number, not so much. lol.

Owen Macri
                            Awww... come on!

Comment

Awww... come on!
                              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lida, in her thread
                                This post is a simply a tribute to a Gater with a FANtastic sense of humor.....this one's for YOU Own Macri!!!!!!!

You have far too many attributes to list, but at the top, nudged right next to intelligence, is a great sense of humor!

I thank you!
                                I don't even know what to say, other than thank you, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, MUCH!

I really, have no idea what to say, thank you, you obviously have an incredible sense of humor as well, you started "The Owen is not Allowed to post here Thread" that was good. I really have absolutly no idea what to say, I have that feeling of overwhelment, I have no idea what to say, thank you again. You are definetly getting some rep for that! I have no idea what to say!!!! Thank you very very much!

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                                X