This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am disappointed.

i thought threads would be 90 minutes without adverts but the fact were getting the 90 minute version is great. Atlantis being delayed a week worth it as getting something as good as SG-1 uncut is usually worth any price

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
      i am disappointed.

i thought threads would be 90 minutes without adverts but the fact were getting the 90 minute version is great. Atlantis being delayed a week worth it as getting something as good as SG-1 uncut is usually worth any price

I too was hoping to get an episode that was 90-mins without advertisements, but's it's still longer and better than a normal episode.
      __

__

Comment

I dont know if this has previously been mentioned but Children of the Gods is airing on january 3rd on skyone! this means they are re-running the whole show! YYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anubis > SG-A comes back on janurary third ! so wait just a little bit
          Anyway great news even if I found it a little too late compared to the sg-a schedule but anyway it is a very great news.

Is it a 90 minutes episode with publicity ?
          EEDIT: sorry I read the previous discussion and I was hoping it was without pubs because the writters said they had 90minutes of SHOW and more .. wait and see for the DVd version next tear as a matter of fact. in november 2005 perhaps ?)
          - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
          - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
          - The Nox

Comment

Originally posted by po134

Ahem .. January 4, actually. January 3 is Battlestar Galactica night, Atlantis resumes on January 4, after tonights final episode for this year.
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by po134
              Anyway great news even if I found it a little too late compared to the sg-a schedule but anyway it is a very great news.

Is it a 90 minutes episode with publicity ?
              EEDIT: sorry I read the previous discussion and I was hoping it was without pubs because the writters said they had 90minutes of SHOW and more .. wait and see for the DVd version next tear as a matter of fact. in november 2005 perhaps ?)
              Recall, that the writers said they had made a 60 minute and 90 minute version. So it seems that they were most defintly talking about air time + commercials. Still, we are getting 25 more minutes of excellent SG-1 story!

Comment

it'll be the first of it's kind, right? i dont remember any other 90 minute eps. but one question... why couldnt they have made it into a two parter (from what ive read about it, it seems like they pack a lot of crap into it.) and then make one more random episode for the season and then they'd have a regular 22 episode season? i mean, i doesn't bother me, but why make a 90 min ep when you could make a 120 minute one? but despite my complaints, i think it will be pretty awesome.
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
                X