X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
    Just found this at EzyDVD

Season 8

Atlantis is still listed as a future release.
    Hmm, they're stepped it up from when I last looked at it, last time it said it was due for release on the 14th of September, a full month forward, not bad.
    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Needs to be sooner, Season 7 Came out back at the Start of the Year... Theirs a huge gap between 7 and 8 getting here.

Comment

I think it has to be released in the US first.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
          I think it has to be released in the US first.
          I wouldn't be so sure about that. The UK has been ahead of the US for a long time, not to mention a lot of places in Europe. We also have a completely different publishing company than the US one, so there's no reason for our company to 'wait' until the US company has done their production run first.

In other news, Atlantis Season 1 Box now has a release date, not just a 'Future Release' thing. Unfortunately, November 15 is a LONG way away.

BYE
          "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Officially not happy with Channel 7

Thursday, 30 June 2005 - Seven show cricket from 7.30pm (Syd, Mel Bris).
            It's the One-Day Cricket International -Australia V Bangladesh - Session 1 *LIVE*

Anyway, I'll get to the point. Seven have also given a standby schedule incase the cricket in cancelled...

Standby schedule: 7.30pm Las Vegas, 8.30pm Lost, 9.30pm The Amazing Race, 10.30pm JAG, 11.30pm Tour Of Duty, 12.30am The Rob Nelson Show, 1.30am The Late Movie: Mr Stitch

I hate you Channel Seven.

Comment

I wish Seven weren't such the ratings whores that they are. They're showing cricket because they know it rates on Nine.

Yes, it rates on Nine during the cricket season. It's the Rugby season now, perhaps they missed that?

BYE
              "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBlu
                I wouldn't be so sure about that. The UK has been ahead of the US for a long time, not to mention a lot of places in Europe. We also have a completely different publishing company than the US one, so there's no reason for our company to 'wait' until the US company has done their production run first.

In other news, Atlantis Season 1 Box now has a release date, not just a 'Future Release' thing. Unfortunately, November 15 is a LONG way away.

BYE
                November 15? Buggrit. Not waiting that long. Will get the US release in Sept, I think.

Comment

I think that the release date for the Atlantis box set will come forward, but only by a month, if they brought it forward by two months it would be the month after the SG-1 one comes out and they may feel that fans of the shows may not be able to afford two consecutive releases, they may think that by giving us a month break it's easier to justify the cost. Don't know, just my thoughts on the matter.

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Comment

Is the U.S. release on Amazon? I searched but I couldn't find anything. When is Atlantis S1 and SG1 S8 coming out in America?

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
                      Is the U.S. release on Amazon? I searched but I couldn't find anything. When is Atlantis S1 and SG1 S8 coming out in America?
                      Not sure, I can't find anything about it on Amazon at all, they probably just haven't added it yet, but I'm sure that there will be a news article on here and a link to buy it so that Gateworld gets some $$$ from the referral sales.

Comment

Sorry Just coming In but when is the actual date for the box sets of Sg1 season 8 and SGA season 1 coming out. Just waiting a long time I am. Also when does the new season of Sg1 season 9 come out and the GAME.
                        I was just thinking being Australia we do get dodged alot wif SG1 channel 7 cant do anything properly and if they cancelled it i would be gravily upset and hope all those who are fans would stand up. but what most strikes me is that Im really hoping that the new season both still have their HUMOUR and ACTION.
                        -->SAS

Comment

Stargate SG1 is out (box set) in November ( I think the 17th) but they haven't given a release date for Atlantis

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Yeah, they do. It was on a previous page here what date Atlantis is out.

Comment

I guess I'm the only australian not to post here Well use to, got soooo lost in the thread I hadta leave.

Anyhoo, I was soo looking forward to season 8 in september they moved it to November No Fair.

I will trying posting here more often from now on

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                                Stargate SG1 is out (box set) in November ( I think the 17th) but they haven't given a release date for Atlantis
                                Huh??
                                I saw that its OZ release date was August.
                                In the U.S, it's October.

Comment

Working...
                                X