This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.C.
    Atleast they're paying attention to Atlantis, which means they're interested in showing it.
    That's what I find hard to believe - that they actually care enough about the Atlantis plot that they're willing to mess around with SG-1 to maintain it. Maybe they think that they'll get the same mega-boost in ratings that Sci-Fi got with Atlantis...

BYE
    "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

That's probably what they are hoping for. Probably have a huge advertising campaign ready to go for it.

The flaw in that theory is the USA has more people watching the show than we have as an entire population

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
        The only positive side to this I can see is that we may get S8 and Atlantis starting at the sametime thus not having to put up with a shuffled airing order.
        and i bloody well hope that we do.

Comment

Question: Did they show Zero Hour? Because that mentions Atlantis... Gemini does too. Prometheus Unbound doesn't tie into Atlantis at all, it just mentions it several times.

Perhaps...
          Spoiler:

They think that the Prometheus going to Atlantis in PU is the same as the Daedalus arriving in The Siege Part 2?

Comment

Yeah, they showed Zero Hour...

Comment

I wonder if this is not a mistake coming form the person who thinks that Mobius is New order ..

I mean it could happen ...May be they thought that Mobius 1 and 2 are New order 1 and 2 ...makes more sense ..TV people do make mistakes ..They do it here in the UK and get the characters mixed up sometimes ..so why not the episodes ...could just be that!!!

Caty

Comment

They've already shown New Order, though. I think they've fixed their mistake anyway.

Comment

They've already shown New Order, though. I think they've fixed their mistake anyway.

oh... so what was the mistake then ???!!! just stupidity!!!

Caty

Comment

Yeah, I think that pretty much sums it up. I'm glad they've come to their senses.

Comment

But they are still avoiding Promethius Unbound though. Still a dumb decision. Stupid voice overs - oh I mean stupid TV production people.

Comment

Well I can deal with skipping one episode, as long as they show it before Season Nine launches with Claudia Blacks character.

Comment

Atleast we know Seven is actually planning to show Atlantis.

Comment

Atleast we know Seven is actually planning to show Atlantis.
                            that's not as good as it sounds. they're planning to show it, but for how long, and when.

it would've been better going to SBS.

Comment

hehe, SBS. you're probably right about that too.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                              Psychotic Kitten
                              'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

The TV Guide for next week says that the episode is Gemini, but they've got the description of Prometheus Unbound.

Comment

Working...
                                X