Originally posted by darkwarden
    Me too, I think we would all like to have a schedule like this:
    Tuesday:
    7:30pm Stargate SG-1
    8:30pm Stargate SG-1

Thursday:
    7:30pm Stargate Atlantis
    8:30pm Stargate Atlantis
    Wouldn't the episodes have to be edited to be shown this early?

8:30 & 9:30 I'd like to see.

Comment

Hopefully it will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by DeccyB

Wouldn't the episodes have to be edited to be shown this early?

8:30 & 9:30 I'd like to see.
        No, they shouldn't have to be edited, once here in SA we had Stargate on on Saturdays at 7:30pm, and we have had it at 7:30 on other days as well, so there shouldn't be any reason to edit them.
        "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
        http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

I just got off the phone with Seven, they said they only schedule 2 weeks in advance and that it'll probably return in Februrary.

It seems we all just got routed.
          I phoned Seven and was told they "have no airdate for the remaining episodes up to mid February" but a friend called them and they told them that at this stage Stargate: SG-1 would return after the Australian Open.
          Last edited by Valkyrie; 06 January 2005, 07:18 PM.

Comment

well personally, I think it's screwed up that they are swapping, cutting and changing Stargate airing. but I just gotta say, HOW FUNNY ARE THE NEW ADS!!!! especially with the rabbits, I wet myself eveytime it is on!! But the stargate swaps are bad.
            MY IDOLS
            Look At Moiye KIMMY, Look at Moiye!

Comment

The Seven ads? Yeah, they're pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_girl
                HOW FUNNY ARE THE NEW ADS!!!! especially with the rabbits, I wet myself eveytime it is on!!
                I don't think I've seen them, but I might have. Can you refresh my memory?

Comment

Me too, I think we would all like to have a schedule like this:
                  Tuesday:
                  7:30pm Stargate SG-1
                  8:30pm Stargate SG-1

Thursday:
                  7:30pm Stargate Atlantis
                  8:30pm Stargate Atlantis

That would be one hell of a way to catch up and surpass other countries and if necessary one of those slots could be new, another a reapeat, but 4 hours of Stargate a week is about right.

Yep yep that's all good and well, Just as long as Hope and Faith has finnished, cause that is my Comedy show. or if the moved it to wednesday.
                  Does anyone remember when Channel 7 were showing 2 stargate eps on thursday night? how good was that, if they are going to, or need to, get through the eps fast, why not just do that?
                  MY IDOLS

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_girl
                    Does anyone remember when Channel 7 were showing 2 stargate eps on thursday night? how good was that, if they are going to, or need to, get through the eps fast, why not just do that?
                    They still are here in Melbourne, but that's only to play catch up to all of the other states. They changed to 1 a few weeks back, and I hated it but they've gone back to 2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by DeccyB

I don't think I've seen them, but I might have. Can you refresh my memory?
                      yeah sure, the ads are like the ' I think I love , so what and I so affraid of, I'm affraid that I'm not sure of, a love there is no cure for." and they have like people in love with the Telly's.

LIke the girl running along the beach, the guy walking with the telly and a balloon throught the rabbitas and then they look over and there are 2 rabbits going at it, then you see the bed bumping around and then you see them jumping on it, then in the skating rink
                      They are classics!!!
                      MY IDOLS

Comment

I Haven't seen them. Spose i'll have to watch the Ads harder.

Comment

i wouldn't mind if they'd taken stargate off for the tennis, but they've replaced it with dangerous minds. if they'd played stargate once a week through the tennis here in vic, we'd be viewing lost city the week after the tennis finishes. if they don't continue it after the tennis finishes, i'm gonna be pissed. they've ended the series 4 episodes before the season finale, and who knows when they'll bring it back.

Comment

How far behind is Victoria/SA? In otherwords how many double episodes over how many weeks would it take for everyone in Australia to be up to good to be king minus promethius unbound?

Maybe it will be back on in melb after the tennis then when melb has caught up they will continue from the same spot all over the country?

Comment

We need a Sci-Fi group that is prepared to take action on Seven when they do this sort of thing, like throw bricks through their windows and such just to get the point across that this is a good show and there are a lot more fans of it out there than they are aware of.

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Comment

We just had Covenant in SA.

Comment

Working...
                                X