No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 - HULU: Stargate SG1 Seasons Now On HULU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like watching a DVD or TV airing instead of staring at a computer screen. But Hulu has helped me be up to date on certain new episodes of a show I missed, but paying for it would be absolutely ridiculous!

Comment

Don't know if anyone besides myself saw, but SG-1 had been taken off of Hulu during January (probably because the contract expired and they didn't renew it straight away). But now it seems as though it has been put back on. So now all 10 seasons, plus Continuum and AoT (and a couple of documentaries about the show), are now back on Hulu.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
        Don't know if anyone besides myself saw, but SG-1 had been taken off of Hulu during January (probably because the contract expired and they didn't renew it straight away). But now it seems as though it has been put back on. So now all 10 seasons, plus Continuum and AoT (and a couple of documentaries about the show), are now back on Hulu.
        i found out tonight, from jelgate!!

i watched 'the 200th episode special' last night on hulu, so i was sooo close to discovering this wonderfulness for myself!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

*performs happydance of happiness*

I had a couple local friends say they were going to read my current SG-1 fanfic, but when I asked whether they'd seen two eps that were going to be important for clues to a mystery it poses, they said no. I thought I was going to have to loan them my precious DVDs. Now I can just send them links. Woohoo!!!!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
          sigpic
          now also appearing on DeviantArt
          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

As many of you may already know, Stargate SG-1 was removed from Hulu at the end of January 2011 when Hulu's contract with MGM expired. However, you'll all be happy to hear that as of today, March 1st, 2011, all 214 episodes have been reposted to Hulu . As of yet, there has been no announcement on its availability on HuluPlus in HD, but they are all available in 480p.

See here: http://hulu.com/stargate-sg1

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...2#post12376682
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
              X