No announcement yet.

SG1/SGA - Stargate Hub is now active!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY!!!!! The site is working. I had no trouble accessing or navigating.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 61 View Post
      FINALLY!!!!! The site is working. I had no trouble accessing or navigating.

Congrats!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Stargate Hub Updated Aug. 18:

The FOX Stargate Hub was updated August 18th:

http://stargatehub.com/

On the main page, in addition to the SG1 season 10 video clips from the Gary Jones featurette, NEW clips have been added, including:

A clipfrom the Director's Series on "Unending," with Robert C. Cooper, cameraman Will Waring, and DOP Jim Menard.

(robert c. cooper and will waring.)

There's also a clip of Director Will Waring from his Director's Series on "Company of Thieves," and of Director Peter Woeste from his Director's Series on "Insiders."

Unfortunately, still no sign of "The Ark of Truth" trailer that was promised last month.

Also, they've added a link to the FOX Store on the main page (lower left hand corner) for the SGA season 3 DVDs.

Rats!

Morjana
        Last edited by morjana; 19 August 2007, 12:28 AM. Reason: Added screencap, corrected post

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Oh, click on the SGA link. It tells you new episodes are coming - on April 13th!

Comment

I signed up a couple of days ago, using Safari (normally use Firefox).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
              I signed up a couple of days ago, using Safari (normally use Firefox).
              I got through on I.E. It told me there was an error, then the next time I tried, said there was a user with that name, so i tried signing in and it worked. very buggy system. and after all that... it's just merchandising dvds so far... wallpapers are nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                It's a shame MGM creates these web sites (stargatehub.com, stargate.mgm.com) and then never updates them sufficiently.

Morjana
                Hi everyone,

Just wanted to comment on this.. looks like stargatehub.com is a Fox website, since they do the DVD's for Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. MGM only does the other site (stargate.mgm.com). Actually I think MGM only does sites with mgm.com in the name someplace, since they now redirect stargatesg1.com and stargateatlantis.com to that mgm.com url.

It's annoying that they can't get together and do just one good site, instead of a few smaller bad sites.

--K
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kangamoo View Post
                  Hi everyone,

Just wanted to comment on this.. looks like stargatehub.com is a Fox website, since they do the DVD's for Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. MGM only does the other site (stargate.mgm.com). Actually I think MGM only does sites with mgm.com in the name someplace, since they now redirect stargatesg1.com and stargateatlantis.com to that mgm.com url.

It's annoying that they can't get together and do just one good site, instead of a few smaller bad sites.

--K
                  Sony used to have some pretty decent forums for both SGA and SG1. Right now most official sites are basically merchandising.

Comment

SG1/SGA - FOX Stargate Hub Site Updated Aug 24:

The FOX Stargate Hub site (for DVDS) was updated Aug. 24:

Added to The Gateroom section:

STARGATE SG-1 - Photos

For some reason...they've added Season 8 Promo Cast Photos

WALLPAPERS

SG-1 Wallpapers of the SG1 Gate in Green or Blue, and in 4 different sizes: 1680 x 1050, 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600 (added to the previous set of SG1/SGA Cast Wallpapers)

And still no sign of the promised "The Ark of Truth" movie trailer shown at Comic-Con.

Sigh.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Okay, is anybody collecting points? I save a wallpaper of photo there periodically to see if it works, but the thing that says "You have 0 points" only turns into "You have points" with an extra space where a number should be. The next time I log in, it says "0" again. I bet you anything they don't realize that nobody is accumulating points, and the AoT trailer is there when you reach a certain number. Help!!!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post
                        Okay, is anybody collecting points? I save a wallpaper of photo there periodically to see if it works, but the thing that says "You have 0 points" only turns into "You have points" with an extra space where a number should be. The next time I log in, it says "0" again. I bet you anything they don't realize that nobody is accumulating points, and the AoT trailer is there when you reach a certain number. Help!!!
                        I'm having the same problem too. And I've downloaded everything at least ten times. Sigh.

All those poor little digital bits...

Oh, I see they've updated the NEWS section again:

Gateroom members, check out the new downloads! Wallpapers, and gallery photography that you haven't see in a few seasons!

Remember, if you joined our Gateroom fan loyalty program, each download will accrue more points towards exciting rewards! Indeed.

I've written to them several times now -- of course I've never received a response -- about the fact that their site doesn't seem to recognize the downloads as yet.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post

I downloaded the wallpapers I wanted but as usual, their site is buggy and doesn't register those downloads. We're probably all zeroed out At this rate, I'll wait till someone else miraculously gets through and then downloads the trailer to youtube

Comment

SG1 - Stargate Hub: Site Update Aug 29:

The Stargate Hub has been updated with some more video clips, oddly enough, they're from SG-1's season nine episodes.

The trailers are at the main page, immediately below the text box in the center of the page.

They are formatted in Adobe Flash Player 9.

The first clip is from "The Powers That Be."

The second clip is from a featurette with Robert C. Cooper regarding "The Village" that was built for SG1's season nine and SGA's season two.

There's also one NEW wallpaper in The Gateroom section. It's two blue Jaffa standing to the side of the SGC Stargate.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - FOX's Stargate Hub: Mini update for Sept. 8:

Over at FOX's Stargate Hub (for the SG1/SGA DVDs):

One mini update has been added. A link to the Stargate SG-1 Complete Series DVD box over at the Fox Store is now on the site:

http://www.foxstore.com/detail?item=4787

And the news item has been updated to read:

Explore the entire galaxy of the award winning series with the comprehensive DVD collection loaded with never-before-released bonus materials.

And in The Gateroom section, a new wallpaper from "Singularity" - Jack, Sam, Teal'c and Daniel arriving on Hanka - has been added, available in four sizes: 1680 x 1050; 1280 x 1024; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600.

Video clips remain unchanged (no sign of The Ark of Truth trailer...):

1) 5 clips from the SG1 season 9 dvds (from various episodes and featurettes)
                              3) 3 clips from Gary Jones Featurette from the SG1 season 10 DVDs

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA - FOX's Stargate Hub Redesigned Sept. 13:

FOX's Stargate Hub (for SG1/SGA DVDs) was redesigned today:

Updates include:

1) A NEW background design for the main page.

2) A NEW section: Debriefing Room

- Choice of backgrounds:

- A) Stargate SG-1 - Morena Baccarin as Adria (and then rotates through several different SG1 wallpapers)

- B) Stargate Atlantis - Joe Flanigan from "Atlantis Rising, Part 2" (and then rotates through several different SGA wallpapers)

This section also includes Biographies of SG1/SGA cast/personnel (and includes Corin Nemec as Jonas Quinn). These appear to be same ones from the SciFi Channel.

3) ANOTHER NEW section: Timeline

Is modeled after the cartouche in CTOG. Each year in Stargate history is represented (separate sections for SG1 and SGA), and within each year are gate symbols. Click on a gate symbol to get a brief episode synopsis.

4) ANOTHER NEW section: Through the Gate (coming soon)

<><><><>

As part of the redesign, the video clips (from episodes and featurettes) are now displayed on the right hand side of the screen, and are identified on mouse rollover. The

News automatically loads now on the left hand side of the screen.

To gain access to the full site, click on "Enter the Gate."

The Gateroom area now includes:

WALLPAPER (no new wallpapers since the last update on Sept. 8th)

CHAT ICONS (only three icons so far: the SGC Stargate, a portion of the SGC Gate, and Jack)

SCREENSAVERS (is marked coming soon)

PICTURES (they've added additional photos since the Aug. 25th update - an offworld gate [SG1 verse]; SG1 team in camo uniforms; Jack and Sam; and just a stargate.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X