No announcement yet.

SG1/SGA - Stargate Hub is now active!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to register again, and I'm still getting that annoying INTERNAL ERROR, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I registered last night without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
        I tried to register again, and I'm still getting that annoying INTERNAL ERROR, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
        Nope, internal error still there. I suspect it might work only during non-peak time (PC-use wise).

Comment

The INTERNAL ERROR seems to be on and off.

The points have yet to work for me. I've applied the wallpapers to my background repeatedly, and the "You have 0 points" only turns into

"You have points!" with no number and an extra space between 'have' and 'points'. I close the window and log back in, and it's back to saying zero .

I hope they get the trailer up there some time soon !

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

I registered at the ComicCon but I still cannot access the site.

Joanne

Comment

Hey do you know what would be awesome?

If the posted the FRICKIN video already!!!

I swear, I'll be checking it a hundred times a day until it's up. Gahh!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

I still keep getting the internal error message.

Has anyone outside of the US managed to log into this site yet?

Comment

Originally posted by crosby View Post
                  I still keep getting the internal error message.

Has anyone outside of the US managed to log into this site yet?
                  I was able to get inside. But I found nothing, no discussion board
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    I was able to get inside. But I found nothing, no discussion board
                    I don't believe there was any plans to have a discussion board at the site.

It's more a multi-media site, to download photos, wallpapers, video clips, etc.

Supposedly, they were going to be posting the SG1: Ark of Truth clip shown at Comic-Con after the con had ended.

Waiting not-so-patiently...

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I am still unable to access the site. I even registured at the Comic Con.
                      Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 61 View Post
                        I am still unable to access the site. I even registured at the Comic Con.
                        Any ideas?
                        Have you tried from another browser?

For example, I couldn't access the site with IE6, so I tried Netscape. Netscape worked. Also, I was able to register at 4am Pacific time. Yawn.

By the way, the "blind" e-mail I sent to webmaster [at] stargatehub.com was returned as undeliverable.

Still no updates at the site. They have still have the news item about Comic-Con there. No trailer at the site yet for The Ark of Truth.

ARGH!

It's a shame MGM creates these web sites (stargatehub.com, stargate.mgm.com) and then never updates them sufficiently.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Stargate Hub updated their site sometime day.

In the NEWS section, they've deleted the info about Comic-Con, and now have an announcement about the release of SGA season 3 DVDs and a link to the SGA season 2 DVDs.

Other than that...not so much.

I finally did find an e-mail address to send inquiries to:

foxmovies [at] @fox.com

My letter stated:

"My question is regarding the new website, stargatehub.com. This web site is for the SG1/SGA dvds that FOX is now releasing for MGM.

The web site promised to have the trailer for "Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth" available after the end of San Diego's Comic-Con. That was two weeks ago, and the web site has not been updated.

Also, I've downloaded all the wallpapers to earn "points" and my points have never been adjusted to reflect my downloads.

Could you please advise when this website will be updated? The Stargate SG-1 10th season dvds were just released, and the Stargate Atlantis 3rd season dvds are due to be released early next month. Having the web site updated with current information regarding both would certainly be a benefit for both Stargate and Fox, assisting in the sale of the dvds."

<><><><>

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I've been trying to register for days but I always get that stupid "Internal Error" thing. When is the best time to register successfully?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                              I've been trying to register for days but I always get that stupid "Internal Error" thing. When is the best time to register successfully?
                              I tried over several days, and was finally able to register at 4am.

Yes, I stayed up to register.

Yes, I'm addicted to Stargate.

No, I do HAVE a life.

And, Yes, I have a job...but I'm currently at home on disability leave.

Morjana
                              Last edited by morjana; 16 August 2007, 12:13 PM.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                                Someone suggested 4 a.m. but since I have a life and a job, that doesn't work. What they need to do is fix the problem, or else they won't have a lot of folk accessing the site. I suppose I should post a sticky on the PC monitor as it hasn't been a high priority with me so I just forget about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X