Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please direct all questions specific to your order to [email protected].

We quickly discovered after the first day or two of orders that e-mail confirmations were not going out. That's been fixed for all orders from the weekend forward, and everyone will get an e-mail confirmation when your book has shipped!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Presumably our order is still good, even if we did not receive an e-mail confirmation? I still don't see a charge on my credit card.

Comment

I hope so. I only have my "Shipping Order Review Confirmation" that I printed which has my order number so hopefully thats all the information I need.

Comment

If your card hasn't been charged within 24 to 48 hours after purchase, you might zip and e-mail to [email protected] to inquire. I believe a small handful of charges are still "Pending" for one reason or another.

Books should be shipping now, so watch your inbox for e-mail confirmation in the near future if you haven't seen it yet!
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

As of this morning my account no longer says pending, it now says purchase.

Joanne

Comment

Just out of curosity, how many books have sold so far?
              SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

I caved. I love reading about and seeing photos of anything behind the scenes. I ordered the book yesterday. Got email confirm within a minute of placing the order. I should to get the book by the end of next week.

Note for those counting pennies to order - besides shipping, there is tax too. I think it was $ 14.
                Last edited by Mesenet; 29 June 2007, 04:14 AM.
                A Symbiote

Comment

You too, huh?

I just got an email with shipping confirmation and a tracking number, so hopefully should be getting the book soon.

Comment

LOL. Looking forward to getting it and viewing members' thoughts on it as we get the book.
                    A Symbiote

Comment

I just received an email with shipping confirmation and a tracking number.

I checked and the book should be here end of next week.

I will report as soon as it arrives.

Joanne

Comment

Same here. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts as well.

Comment

I presume there are still copies available to buy, otherwise there shouldnt be an 'add to cart' on it's page..

Anyways, ive just put one on order, hope there is still some left.

Comment

Darren did mention that he would be surprised if the books were a flash sellout. The price does make the book a major splurge.

The release of the book also coincides with the MSOL 3rd Annual Online Auction, assorted cons and summer vacations.

Others may be waiting for our reviews of the book.
                            A Symbiote

Comment

My book hit the road on 7/2. However, it hasn't guite left MN yet.
                              A Symbiote

Comment

Mine made it to my state, but hasn't been delivered yet.
                                *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                                Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Working...
                                X