Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've registered but I can't do much else right now. I'm out of town and I don't have anything Stargate on my work laptop except the wallpaper. I'll have to wait until I get home this weekend.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

I wonder what the cast profiles are for...I doubt the actual cast members would post using them...would they?
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I can't figure out anything on this site. It's a complete mess, imo, and there doesn't seem to be any organization to it. I don't think I'm going back there.

Comment

Is there still a FAQ page? I'm curious as to weather they mention Stargate: The Alliance anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
            I can't figure out anything on this site. It's a complete mess, imo, and there doesn't seem to be any organization to it. I don't think I'm going back there.
            It's only a beta and yes it can be hard to get something good going but hey, I think this whole video/community/wannabe YouTube thing is pretty cool so I think I'm gonna stick with it for now.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok. Did anyone else notice that their Forum goes straight to Gateworld forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy
                Ok. Did anyone else notice that their Forum goes straight to Gateworld forum?

lol yeah, mabey there is some MGM , Gateworld cross conspiracy over the new site.
                I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Maybe MGM is acknowledging Gateworld's popularity?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                    Maybe MGM is acknowledging Gateworld's popularity?

Well if I remember correctly didnt Joe Malozzi say that whenever someone needs to read up on Stargate's previous episodes or they have a new writer he simply tells them to go to Gateworld?

If that's the case they mine as well make the forum for the Official Site on Gateworld.

Would make sense since you have the largest community for Stargate right here.

Infact there should be a seperate sub-forum on here just for the official website, so everyone can discuss issues and ideas and opinions about it without clogging up the existing forums.
                    I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

^Uh yup, I'll take that one, Alex.

EDIT: to Descent

Comment

I dunno if any 1 have seen the "Season 11 ?" picture on the main page? That might means something !?

Comment

Originally posted by lelaidd
                          I dunno if any 1 have seen the "Season 11 ?" picture on the main page? That might means something !?
                          We can only hope. It definitely put a smile on my face. That coupled with the sites emphasis on digital distribution etc.

Comment

Profiles are a bit shaky at the moment since it's just getting started... I'm sure that the kinks will be worked out in time... besides, I'm sticking with it just so I can have www.stargatesg1.com/myblackrose I'm reserving my Friday night to figuring out the profie page and whatnot...

Friending all of you that I can find on there

That ? gave me SO much hope, you can't imagine... roll on digital season 11

Originally posted by Descent
                            I wonder what the cast profiles are for...I doubt the actual cast members would post using them...would they?
                            I honestly don't think so... but everyone's acting like they would; just in case... even me! I suppose if they were going to look anywhere Stargate related on the net; it would be there

In answer to other questions;

You can view your profile in normal mode by checking the 'preview mode' box in the profile edit tools section... this is also where you get a 'Save the Show' button, by selecting 'add widget'
                            Last edited by myblackrose; 04 October 2006, 03:10 AM.

Comment

I think I've got my page up and running

I'm not going to have any vids on the site, cos I suck at making them...but I might to a slideshow of my LJ icons
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                I think I've got my page up and running

I'm not going to have any vids on the site, cos I suck at making them...but I might to a slideshow of my LJ icons
                                Your page is looking good

I'm realising that for a fandom I spend an incredible amount of time in; I actually contribute little or nothing... oh dear... I'd better actually finish the fanfiction I've been writing for AGES...

Comment

Working...
                                X