Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone tell me this is not true. In October SciFi is going to show BSG at 9:00 p.m. and then reruns of Threshold at 10:00 p.m.?

We lose SG1 for RERUNS of other shows that couldn't last 6 months?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hello, fellow fans!

I urge everyone who lives in the US or Canada, and can spare a little time and money, to become a mailing volunteer for the ‘Save Stargate SG-1 Campaign’!

A mailing volunteer receives forwarded letters (originally written in an online email form), prints them out on a paper with a specially designed header, and mails them out to their end-address.

You decide how many letters you can mail - 5, 10, 50 or 100... - any and all help is more than welcome!

If you’re interested in helping out, please contact me at [email protected] for further details.

Thank you!

Renenet
      /mail-coordinator/
      SAVE STARGATE SG-1!
      www.savestargatesg1.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown
        There's a big chance that we will in Stargate Worlds.
        It's not the same. Not the same at all.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Here's my latest (it's not an official release yet):
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            Here's my latest (it's not an official release yet):
            Spoiler:
            The problem with that one is a lot of people will be yelling for Shep to pull the trigger

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
              The problem with that one is a lot of people will be yelling for Shep to pull the trigger
              So you think I should change Jonas' picture to a picture of Jack or Daniel.
              sigpic

Comment

So you think I should change Jonas' picture to a picture of Jack or Daniel.
                Hmmm, that's a toughie, I really do like Jonas, and he was smart, but whose hands would you want your life to be in? I think I'm going to have to go with Jack.
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Here's an updated one
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
                    It's not the same. Not the same at all.
                    I agree. The game should be awesome though
                    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Here's an updated one
                      Spoiler:

Um, do you think you could find a pic of Jack that is a tad more....um.....what word am I looking for....you know.....less, um, dumb?
                      On fighting:

Comment

Or less bored. But Jack is better than Jonas

Comment

By jove, he's got it......bored was the exact word I was searching for. Thank you!
                          On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                            Um, do you think you could find a pic of Jack that is a tad more....um.....what word am I looking for....you know.....less, um, dumb?
                            I like it, he looks puppy-like, which makes Sheppard pointing a gun at him funnier

Comment

Here's another updated one (not official yet):
                              Spoiler:

If that doesn't work I also got this one:
                              Spoiler:

I these both suck, then give some advice or pics of Jack you'd recommend.
                              sigpic

Comment

I like it, good job on the BG erasing this time too!
                                sigpic
                                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                                X