Clear All

Sky are evil.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

<angry glower in direction of Sky box>
    meh

Comment

Originally posted by chevroneight
      Sky are evil.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

<angry glower in direction of Sky box>
      I agree 100%.... I'd better get an answer to my email in the morning or else im ringing them and then ill show them how i am....
      Or better yet when i getta hold of the person that decided "Oh, ill think ill change the program listings around a bit to screw with the stargate fans" im gonna
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

So the upside of all this,is we get S9 a week earlier than previously announced..but we lose the Science Of Stargate Prog,possibly indefinitely ?

Their replies to viewer e-mails should be interesting.
        I'd guess the phrase "At the present time,there are no plans to show "The Science of Stargate" " will feature ,for a start.That way,they can shelve it till they're ready. (Or the programme is !)

On the other hand,let's just find out what they actually say !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Bah, Sky are eeeeeeevil

Even if we do get S9 a bit earlier...
          meh

Comment

They do seem to be messing around..but on the bright side, chevroneight,you have one week less of temptation to read spoilers .

Comment

Can I last lol ???

It's hard

Must...keep...nose...out...of...season...nine...folder....

<aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh>
              meh

Comment

hey stargate a science special is on wednesday 5th oct at 8pm just checked

Comment

I literally just saw a promo for SG1 and SGA on Sky Mix and SG1 has indeed been brought forward a week, with SGA premiering a week and a day later.
                  There were no clips, just a natty computer graphic stargate turning round,engaging and giving first the date of SG1 season 9, then turning again,engaging and showing when SGA is on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by irishchick
                    hey stargate a science special is on wednesday 5th oct at 8pm just checked
                    Hey fellow irish fan! I thought the Science show was cancelled? Is it not lost city instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
                      Hey fellow irish fan! I thought the Science show was cancelled? Is it not lost city instead?
                      Just checked my sky planner and 'Science Behind the Stargate' has been cancelled and Lost City part I is on instead.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep.Science Of Stargate has definitely been dropped.TLC it is .

Also,I did a browse through this week's tv mags earlier and they all have Avalon Part 1 listed for Tuesday October 11th Sky One 8-9 pm.

Hang in there,chevroneight..it's only a week to go now !
                        (My Husband sends "Hi and respect" to you,btw.He won't even read the Tv & Satellite Week mag I bought, as he's scared of any spoilers jumping out and biting him.)

Comment

Okay...none of this makes any sense!!

*shakes fist at Sky*

I was really looking forward to that special!

Comment

7 days 7 hours 44 minutes
                            till Avalon Part 1 (8pm October 11th Sky One)
                            15 days 7 hours 44 minutes
                            till Siege Part 3 (8pm October 19th Sky One)
                            sigpic

Comment

maybe yr right unamed damit damit damit!!!! i was so lookin forward to it

excuse me while i go off and sulk

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                                Hang in there,chevroneight..it's only a week to go now !
                                (My Husband sends "Hi and respect" to you,btw.He won't even read the Tv & Satellite Week mag I bought, as he's scared of any spoilers jumping out and biting him.)

Thanks... my only problem next week will be getting my hands on the remote control (my housemates have a *slight* aversion to sci fi related programmes...) and actually being *allowed* to watch it by afforementioned housemates....

Its not fair!!! There's 4 of them and only one of me <sulks>

Bah!!!

But yay!! Stargate soon

Also apologies if this posts twice, I seem to be having posting problems this afternoon...
                                meh

Comment

Working...
                                X