No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally we all watch SG/SGA ,as they all love the show...but this week (and last) I tried to be fair to the kids and Hubby.They whined for ages,to see Red Dwarf,basically, and I foolishly gave in !

Come Oct 5 and of course the new Seasons on Oct 18/19 ,the unanimous verdict will be new SG.

Resistance will be met with dire force,if there's any disagreement from my lot.Amazing how much co-operation I'll get if I threaten to withold the Pocket money !
    (Or I could just clutch the remote control tightly and refuse to let go.... )
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      Normally we all watch SG/SGA ,as they all love the show...but this week (and last) I tried to be fair to the kids and Hubby.They whined for ages,to see Red Dwarf,basically, and I foolishly gave in !

Come Oct 5 and of course the new Seasons on Oct 18/19 ,the unanimous verdict will be new SG.

Resistance will be met with dire force,if there's any disagreement from my lot.Amazing how much co-operation I'll get if I threaten to withold the Pocket money !
      (Or I could just clutch the remote control tightly and refuse to let go.... )
      My family enjoy the shows too, but I have to say I'm totally obsessed, so by the fifth time they've had enough! I don't blame them. I just like to support the shows for terrestrial viewings, silly I know!(especially as the dvd with episode 12 on it is worn out!)
      However, The Defiant One is one of my favourites, and I just HAD to watch it! Actually I got no moans tonight!
      Hubby loves Red Dwarf, but we've seen them many times, so he didn't complain (for once) at missing it. That or he forgot it was on!
      Good plan about the pocket money, works every time!
      I've tried hiding the remote control, but they always find it...eventually!
      sigpic

Comment

17 days 5 hours 40 minutes
        till Avalon Part 1 (8pm October 19th Sky One)
        18 days 5 hours 40 minutes
        till Siege Part 3 (8pm October 20th Sky One)
        sigpic

Comment

UPDATE

Stargate Atlantis Episode "Atlantis Episode 13" Airs on C5 at 8 pm
          6 Day 2 Hours and 53 Minutes

Reminders
          Stargate SG - 1 Episode "LockDown" Airs on Sunday 2nd October at 3:15pm
          Stargate Science Airs on Wednesday 5th October at 8pm
          Stargate SG - 1 Episode "Lost City" Airs on Tuesday 4th and Tuesday 11th October at 8pm
          Stargate Atlantis Episode "The Siege Parts I & II" Wednesday 12th October at 8:00pm and 9pm DOUBLE BILL!!

Two Things...

According to Sky Planner Lost City Airs over Tuesday and Wednesday this week at 8pm
          Second what Channel is Stargate Science being shown on, I though it was Sky One but I couldnt see it on the schedule???

From Now on the Countdowns from me will only be Atlantis on C5 for the moment, as there is so much going on at the moment.
          Last edited by Stricken; 01 October 2005, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
            Second what Channel is Stargate Science being shown on, I though it was Sky One but I couldnt see it on the schedule???
            Its on the 5th of october at 8pm on sky one according to the sky magazine....
            it says....
            With a brand-new series of the sci-fi spectacular comming later this month heres a chance to find out whether the space-hopping technology from the series could really ever be mad
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              on the Sky planner it says Lost City Part II because the two parts are being shown seperaltly over the two days or at least thats what the planner says
              The planner is probably wrong...it wouldnt be the first time it has happened
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

After looking through the Radio times site the last Update has been changed, Lost City Airs over two weeks, Stargate Science Airs Wednesday and The Siege will be aired back to back on the 12th October

Comment

UPDATE

Stargate Atlantis Episode "Atlantis Episode 13" Airs on C5 at 8 pm
                  5 Days 5 Hours and 43 Minutes

Reminders
                  Stargate SG - 1 Episode "LockDown" Airs on Sunday 2nd October at 3:15pm
                  Stargate Science Airs on Wednesday 5th October at 8pm
                  Stargate SG - 1 Episode "Lost City" Airs on Tuesday 4th and Tuesday 11th October at 8pm
                  Stargate Atlantis Episode "The Siege Parts I & II" Wednesday 12th October at 8:00pm and 9pm DOUBLE BILL!!

Comment

Actually Hot Zone is not on next Friday on Channel 5, Shark Live is on instead. I'm presuming it will be aired the following Friday.
                    sigpic

Comment

...'cos everyone knows we need more programmes about sharks!!

Comment

16 days 3 hours 53 minutes
                        till Avalon Part 1 (8pm October 18th Sky One)
                        17 days 3 hours 53 minutes
                        till Siege Part 3 (8pm October 19th Sky One)
                        Last edited by Steve_the_Wraith; 02 October 2005, 07:32 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                          16 days 3 hours 53 minutes
                          till Avalon Part 1 (8pm October 19th Sky One)
                          17 days 3 hours 53 minutes
                          till Siege Part 3 (8pm October 20th Sky One)
                          It's getting so close now, and it's great seeing those big numbers count down!
                          Just one tiny thing though, isn't it the 18th and 19th, not 19th and 20th?

Keep up the good work with the countdowns

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet
                            It's getting so close now, and it's great seeing those big numbers count down!
                            Just one tiny thing though, isn't it the 18th and 19th, not 19th and 20th?

Keep up the good work with the countdowns
                            Your right I'll change it now
                            sigpic

Comment

not fair... I will be in Korea when SGA restarts (and SG-1 - but I'm not so bothered about that)
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I hope you've got someone taping the new eps while you're away,MC .
                                Siege Part 3 is so near I can taste it ,lol !

Have a good trip to Korea. (((((((((MC)))))))))
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X