U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    Yup Oh well I just have to contend myself with humming SG-1 tunelessly under my breath and occiosion mutter "Staaaaaaargate: its a great big whirl" (cookie for the reference)

Well done you. You can't missing Gemini .. it's like the most important episode this far.
    __

__

Comment

you misunderstamd me, I can't skip it they're already expecting me. But what i will do is hum the stargate theme throughout the presentation tunelessly.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

I know, Fine miss an episode, BUT NOT GEMINI, its the one episode you cannot miss, me, replicarter is begging you to tell your parents you staying home, and you dont want to go to the ceremony thing, tell them you suddenly lost all your confidence and want to stay home watching tv.

its a crazy triiiipppppp, you dont need a car or even a shiiiiiip

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I agree with the one and only Replicarter. It's a show not to be missed that I'll watch the repeat tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday too!
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
            Yup Oh well I just have to contend myself with humming SG-1 tunelessly under my breath and occiosion mutter "Staaaaaaargate: its a great big whirl" (cookie for the reference)
            A couple of writers were having a laugh on the DVD commentary durinng the opening credits.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Here, im not sure if the link still works though, http://www.stargatesg1971downloads.c...gatelyrics.wmv

Comment

Also, im unsure of the lyrics, i thought it was whirl, but why would it be a whirl with a swirl?

Stargate,
                It’s a great big world,
                With a great big swirl that you step inside to another world.

We’re talking Stargate,
                It’s a crazy trip,
                You can go quite far and you don’t need a car or even a ship.

There’s Colonel O’Neill and Carter and Daniel and Teal’c.

Look out for that Goa’uld.

Comment

Only 28 minutes until 'Gemini' +1 hour until 'The Sotrm'.
                  __

__

Comment

My clock must be slow, its 29 for me.

Comment

AND OMG, its here, omg omg, GEMINI, wowowowow, Its the first episode im gonna watch and enjoy on tv, (i downloaded them) so i wont get bored at all, not that i did with others, but, il shut up now, but GEMINI GEMINI, oh say can you see, gemini i i i, i can, but CW cannot
                      [/end of annoying babble crap thing]

Comment

I'll be leaving in a couple of minutes to sit down and watch one of the most fab eps of this season, I hope.
                        __

__

Comment

Well its great so far, she talk so calmly, and the 'if only' from jack refering to 2 sams was great lol

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                            Well its great so far, she talk so calmly, and the 'if only' from jack refering to 2 sams was great lol
                            I'm leaving this thread now before anymore hints or clues are given .... Im not seeing 'Gemini' til tomorrow

Mind you, have to say, loved the cliffhanger ending of 'The Storm'

Comment

Leaving this thread, yet went to the Gemini thread? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                                A couple of writers were having a laugh on the DVD commentary durinng the opening credits.
                                Great now I have to go dig up a cookie pic. . You'll have to wait till later, im on a school comp with out image search at the mo'.
                                *Throws matt a cyber cookie*
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X