• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Day 1 Hour 34 Mins 30 Seconds

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Good to see you too!
      Just talk really fast, shove a few crisps at them then show them the door!
      Great advice there,but feeding 'em's a nightmare. One vegan,one vegetarian,one who'll only eat Rich Tea biccies,and one who'll eat anything in sight ...she surprises me ! (That last colleague always brings her holiday snaps...fine on other occasions ,but not condusive to me getting them to GO by 8pm ! )
      Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I got a new coffee table delivered the other day, and one of the delivery men was so impressed by my S1-6 box set dvd collection of Stargate he chatted to me for half an hour, leaving the other poor guy to do all the carrying!
      LMAO ! I'd have nattered to him too....spreading the word of SG-1 and Atlantis is almost mandatory ! (The guy who did the actual work..well ,he probably got his own back at the next job. )

Originally posted by Replicarter
      1 Day 1 Hour 34 Mins 30 Seconds
      Lol ! I forgot the seconds...but "respect" !
      Time from my post :1 day,1 hour ! (Not deliberate)
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 September 2004, 10:05 AM.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

0 Days (omg) 20 Hours 7 Minutes 20 Seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
          0 Days (omg) 20 Hours 7 Minutes 20 Seconds
          Damn. Haven't gotten it by now?

Anyway, what are you guys doing for Gateday? Anything special?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Good question,DFA ! I don't know, really.
            *sigh*
            I'll be steeped in RL ,for most of tomorrow,and I'm a bit "slow of thinking" as it's 12.28 am here ,and I'm tired.

Did you guys in the US count the Lowdown, or New Order Pt 1 as "Gateday" ?

Comment

Actually I just came up with that term Gateday. I didn't know what else to call the airing of the Lowdown SG1 and Rising. so Gateday.

Ummmm we kinda counted down. Then made the "How Awesome Was That Lowdown!??!?!?!" thread. Which was good.

Me? I bought some pizzas, chilled some soda, and ate some wings, and it was me, and my friend Eric, who had no idea about SG1, but seemed to like SGA.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Seems pretty cool ,altogether,to me,DFA . Good name too,IMO,and I'll look up that thread ,so I can use the right one.

Maybe Gateday UK could be Tuesday,(ie, now!)counting down to the Lowdown broadcast.....or not depending on what the other Brits think ?

Sheesh, I'm tired.LOL !

Comment

You should take a nap, and set your alarm clock an hour before the Lowdown starts, so you miss nothing.

Comment

That'd be great(I like naps !),but all day I've got stuff to do,then I've got to host a meeting....committee stuff. Unavoidable,alas.The guy who should have run the darn thing's baled out,so I get to play "Hi-Speed Hostess".

I'll just have to watch what I can, when the visitors clear off,then run the tape back, to watch the whole programme.

No worries,really.

It's now 1.25 am on my post,so that makes it 18 hrs and 35 mins to the Lowdown.
                    (Then 7 days til N.O Pt 1...)
                    Zzzzzzzzzzzz......

Comment

Only 11hrs 57mins and 35secs!!!!! YAY! lol
                      __

__

Comment

The new October Sky magazine come today. Although there isn't any previews from Atlantis in the magazine, it does say that we are getting it. Plus a interview with Chris and Michael!
                        __

__

Comment

3 Hours 20 Mins 30 Seconds

Comment

They'll probably have more Atlantis (and SG-1) info next issue .
                            (That interview sounds cool,IMO.)

Now 4.51 pm. Only 3hrs 09 mins ...!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                              They'll probably have more Atlantis (and SG-1) info next issue .
                              (That interview sounds cool,IMO.)

Now 4.51 pm. Only 3hrs 09 mins ...!

Maybe, but you'd have thought that they'd have at least a small article about it, since it is a brand new show after all. The Sky mag only had a small, one page article on SG1!
                              __

__

Comment

Odd,really...

I've just looked up the thread DFA began for the US Lowdown :
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...wesome+Lowdown
                                I had to smile,skimming through the first 5 pages....the Forum Glitch Monster repeated tons of posts all over the place !

(Ah June...month of glitches ! )

So,do we restart that thread,regardless,and go on from Shadow's last post ?

Anyone agree/disagree ?

Comment

Working...
                                X