U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
    And why is it that Evolution Part 2 is on for 50 mins and Grace is on for 1 hr? Surely they can't think anything worth editing out of Evolution Part 2?

Perhaps the fighting scene may have been reduced? But I agree, it's a bit pointless.
    __

__

Comment

And why is it that Evolution Part 2 is on for 50 mins and Grace is on for 1 hr? Surely they can't think anything worth editing out of Evolution Part 2?
      The lenght of the ad breaks changes, and they run far more trailers and continuity announcement when they put a 42m ep into a 60m slot than when it's in a 50m or a 55m one.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        T4 or C4 whatever they want to call themselves are utter boredom at it's worst basically. They seem to remove about 5 mins from each ep now .. for some reason? Stupid people.
        Because apparently instead of watching an extra 5 minutes of it, we would rather watch some presenters pratt about and maybe see a bit more of Hollyoaks

Comment

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
          Because apparently instead of watching an extra 5 minutes of it, we would rather watch some presenters pratt about and maybe see a bit more of Hollyoaks

I'd rather not!
          __

__

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hollyoakes
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              Perhaps the fighting scene may have been reduced? But I agree, it's a bit pointless.
              I think maybe T4/C4 should rethink the time that they put Stargate out at, if they are going to start 'hacking' bits out of it!!

Comment

I think maybe T4/C4 should rethink the time that they put Stargate out at, if they are going to start 'hacking' bits out of it!!

I agree, especially if they want to attract more viewers, they need better presenters and not to remove any any of the scenes.
                __

__

Comment

It is definitely Gemini that is airing next week as Sky have changed the listings on their website to match the Sky Planner.

Comment

Yes, I was just tagging it to record and see the episode synopsis has been changed so both matched.
                    __

__

Comment

Woohoo! I'm very excited about this episode.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        Woohoo! I'm very excited about this episode.

A lot of people seem to be excited about this episode in particular, more than any oher. I must admit, it looks really cool.
                        __

__

Comment

Who wouldent be excited about this episode? Its Replicarters flagship episode, and she is amazing!!! Even though i have only seen a half naked 10 second scene of her.... But the way she looked said she is gonig to rule!

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Where on the skyone website did you find these informations ?
                            I can't find the title of the episode on their site
                            http://www.skyone.co.uk/listings/
                            No title of episodes there, then where ?
                            Gilles
                            http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                            Ben Browder interview
                            Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                              Who wouldent be excited about this episode? Its Replicarters flagship episode, and she is amazing!!! Even though i have only seen a half naked 10 second scene of her.... But the way she looked said she is gonig to rule!

I agree, the episode is going to completely rock, not long to go.

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
                              Where on the skyone website did you find these informations ?
                              I can't find the title of the episode on their site
                              http://www.skyone.co.uk/listings/
                              No title of episodes there, then where ?

The Sky One website has it listed here and it also gives the information in the Sky TV Planner.
                              Last edited by Anubis; 11 December 2004, 01:49 AM. Reason: General typo
                              __

__

Comment

The Sky oen website has it listed here and it also gives the information in the Sky TV Planner
                                Yes, there !
                                But it doesn't give us the title of the episode ...

--edit--
                                Ha yes, the spoiler on the top of the page ....
                                Last edited by Wallpaperman; 11 December 2004, 01:47 AM. Reason: mistake
                                Gilles
                                http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                                Ben Browder interview
                                Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Working...
                                X