U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
    Oh damn and I havent even got the VHS tape ready yet!!! *hurries off to attend to that*
    Don't forget the snacks!
    sigpic

Comment

I got plenty of snacks tonight! Got some mince pies, drink, there is some popcorn .. probably won't eat any. Something tasty!
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        I got plenty of snacks tonight! Got some mince pies, drink, there is some popcorn .. probably won't eat any. Something tasty!
        That all sounds good...mind if I join you?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          That all sounds good...mind if I join you?

Sure thing! *makes room for doj*
          __

__

Comment

Sure thing! *makes room for doj*
            Thanks pal! Not long to go now...45 minutes! Whoopie!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Thanks pal! Not long to go now...45 minutes! Whoopie!

About time too ... I need something to watch!
              __

__

Comment

I'm just about to head off and watch 'Endgame and 'Home' now. Everyone enjout the episode.

Plus, I was looking on the Sky One website at the schedule details for next Tuesday, and 'Promethus Unbound' is airing, not 'Gemini'. To check out the Sky One website for this information, click here.
                __

__

Comment

I thought it was "Gemini" next week
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                    I thought it was "Gemini" next week

The episode ordering was swapped for 'Gemini' and 'Promethus Unbound' meaning that 'Promethus Unbound' is next week and 'Gemini' the following.
                    __

__

Comment

The episode ordering was swapped for 'Gemini' and 'Promethus Unbound' meaning that 'Promethus Unbound' is next week and 'Gemini' the following.
                      Well it might not be because on their TV guide it has Gemini airing next week and on their website they Prometheus Unbound airing next week. Will they ever make their minds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                        Well it might not be because on their TV guide it has Gemini airing next week and on their website they Prometheus Unbound airing next week. Will they ever make their minds up.

I too just checked and it seems that 'Gemini is airing according to the TV Planner yet 'Prometheus Unbound' is airing next week according to their website. I think we're going to just hae to wait and see.
                        __

__

Comment

According to GW Gemini is episode 811, this it would be logical that it would be shown just after Endgame (810) wouldn't it?
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

My guess is that it will be 'Gemini', as it is now the official ordering and it would make more storyline sense, so it's most likely.
                            __

__

Comment

Just checking out next weeks broadcast details, different sites tell different things.

DigitalSpy - Prometheus Unbound
                              Sky One Website - Prometheus Unbound
                              Sky TV Planner - Gemini

Unfrotunately, I think we're just going to have to wait and see, as nothing seems to be confirmed. But generally, I think it will be Gemini next week, as the Sky TV Planner gets pretty much everything correct. Normally ...
                              __

__

Comment

Anyone know why Ch 4 has stopped showing Stargate eps right in between a 2 parter? When will they be back?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X