No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

count down: T Minus 4 1/4 Hours till SG-1: Affinity T Minus 51/4 Till SG:A: Childhood's end.

And add 24 hours for me unless i get this damn geography AS level essay done in the afternoon
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
      count down: T Minus 4 1/4 Hours till SG-1: Affinity T Minus 51/4 Till SG:A: Childhood's end.

And add 24 hours for me unless i get this damn geography AS level essay done in the afternoon

I hope you get the essay finished in time CW. It would be a shame to miss out.

In other details - 3 hours 40 minutes until "Affinity", plus one hour for "Childhood's End".
      __

__

Comment

WhooHooo! Got my essay done! Not well! But still I can watch Stargate!

T-Minus 20min for SG-1: Affinity 80min for SG:A Childhood's end.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
          WhooHooo! Got my essay done! Not well! But still I can watch Stargate!

Yay, now you'll be able to enjoy the ep!
          __

__

Comment

Well done,CW & Hi Anubis !

Hope you enjoy tonight's eps.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              Well done,CW & Hi Anubis !

Hope you enjoy tonight's eps.

Hello FHB! *waves*

Everyone enjoy tonights episodes!
              __

__

Comment

I hope we've all remembered to set the videos! Enjoy tonight, chums!
                sigpic

Comment

::Waves back ::

Oh,I think I'll enjoy myself ....fingers crossed that no distractions happen to miff me or anyone else !

(Rather a good Simpsons ep on just now,Gatelets' homework's done,and the kettle's on ,so...! )

Comment

Have a nice evening people. I'm off to catch SG1 and Atlantis.
                    __

__

Comment

Enjoy,Anubis ! :: Sends Hugs to all Sky Viewers etc ::

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      I hope we've all remembered to set the videos! Enjoy tonight, chums!
                      Bev !! Baggie Hugs to you...and yes,I've ensured the VCR/video cassette/just about everything's checked and in tip-top condition.

See you later,everyone !
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 November 2004, 10:21 AM. Reason: Doh ! Had to move the Capital S ..top line.

Comment

I totaly forgot about stargate tonight, thats how boring season 8 is becoming, im recording it so i might watch it later.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I didn't think Affinity was an amazing episode, but I'll rest with 'fair'. Other than this, I've enjoyed all the eps so far of S8.
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            I didn't think Affinity was an amazing episode, but I'll rest with 'fair'. Other than this, I've enjoyed all the eps so far of S8.
                            The very first seen convinced me Affinity couldn't be a bad episode. I mena just watch it! How cool is it? It's almost termintorish the way teal'c deals with the thugs.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Could someone confirm if Sky One is going to air SG-1 S8's Gemini and Prometheus Unbound, before the little Christmas break for trash TV, will they also be showing Atlantis's The Eye and The Defiant One at the same time?

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
                              One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
                              One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
                              Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
                              Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
                              Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancients Rising
                                Could someone confirm if Sky One is going to air SG-1 S8's Gemini and Prometheus Unbound, before the little Christmas break for trash TV, will they also be showing Atlantis's The Eye and The Defiant One at the same time?

This is the broadcasting information for Stargate SG-1 for December.

7th December - Endgame
                                14th December - Promethus Unbound
                                21st December - Gemini

Hope this helps.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X