U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egads....over 3 days to go now.

(As for Atlantis,if I forget to tape "The Brotherhood" again tonight for my friend Ally,she'll do things to me that'll make a staff blast seem like a gnat bite ! )
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      Egads....over 3 days to go now.

(As for Atlantis,if I forget to tape "The Brotherhood" again tonight for my friend Ally,she'll do things to me that'll make a staff blast seem like a gnat bite ! )

Three l o n g days to go. Bit long, but the extra time for Threads will make-up for it.
      __

__

Comment

True. I'm delighted about the special ..I just have a problem currently with keeping patient !

Knew I shouldn't have given up my usual bad eating habits..I'm craving Stargate and choccie atm.

*Glares at fresh fruit in fridge *

Comment

True. I'm delighted about the special ..I just have a problem currently with keeping patient !

Knew I shouldn't have given up my usual bad eating habits..I'm craving Stargate and choccie atm.

*Glares at fresh fruit in fridge *

It's quite some time to wait .. perhaps we should formulate a plan to break into the Sky offices and steal the Threads tape. Though by the time we have a plan, it will have passed Tuesday!
          __

__

Comment

LMAO ! Bit drastic,and I'm not sure the prison guards would let us watch Sky...but thanks for cheering me up ,Anubis !

*settles in for the wait till Tuesday 8.30 pm*

*Ponders whether just one little bar of Dairy Milk would be ok*

Comment

LMAO ! Bit drastic,and I'm not sure the prison guards would let us watch Sky...but thanks for cheering me up ,Anubis !

Pass some of that here please, as I can't wait either!
              sigpic

Comment

I'd rather wait, after all you could only discuss it with yourself.

That reminds me, I'll have to look for some grub to chew on for Tuesday as it's on for an hour and a half. Extra grub.
                __

__

Comment

*Slingshots VR Dairy Milk bar to Bev *
                  I'm meant to keep off the real kind for migraine-management reasons....not easy !(6 weeks,3 days and about 6 hours of the choc ban...but who's tallying ? Ans: ME ! )

Glad to see I'm not the only one peppering for "Threads" too !

Comment

Glad to see I'm not the only one peppering for "Threads" too !

We've got an extra-long ep coming up .. why wouldn't we prepare?
                    __

__

Comment

Still three days to go for me!!!! Eek what am I going to do when Im normally watching Atlantis!!!! *sneeks peek at end of Threads!! No, no!!!!*

Comment

Well it's almost time for a Channel 4 style Stargate Clip Show, I wonder, maybe they edited out all the clips?

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
                          Well it's almost time for a Channel 4 style Stargate Clip Show, I wonder, maybe they edited out all the clips?

I don't think it would come to a surprise to anyone.
                          __

__

Comment

Dont be silly, they edit out everything that isent a clip, that would be more like them.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                              Dont be silly, they edit out everything that isent a clip, that would be more like them.

Surprisingly enough, I don't think they edited anything out. Not that I can recall. The last time I saw this ep was when Sky One showed it!
                              __

__

Comment

Why would they edit anything out of Inaugarution? Thjere isn't anything even vaguely adult there at all.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X