Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can always put it in your sign
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

not nickpicking but shouldn't the countdown read Season 9/Season 2 not Season 8/Season 2

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
        Quiet you, you know me and my kind would cull your half breed ass.

[Homer Simpson]
        mmmmmm....ascended.
        *drools*[/hs]

Now you quiet! I have the say here. Just kiddin' around. Good to get a good *precise* countdown.
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
          not nickpicking but shouldn't the countdown read Season 9/Season 2 not Season 8/Season 2

;-)
          But it does say season 9... someone needs reading lessons.

Originally posted by Anubis
          Now you quiet! I have the say here. Just kiddin' around. Good to get a good *precise* countdown.

Well if you'd just be a good little god and bully the transmission date from Sky, I'd give you a precise one....
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

bah! Favouritism!

I notice you haven't asked for a countdown So what if I don't have anything ot coundown to! You could still ask, A guy likes to feel wanted.
            I still love your countdowns, CW!

Aww I feel wanted!

SEASON 9/SEASON 2 is at T-MINUS 5 or 6 months.

I'm not going to dignify that with a response...
            Now, that's a damn fine countdown!
            sigpic

Comment

But it does say season 9... someone needs reading lessons.

Well if you'd just be a good little god and bully the transmission date from Sky, I'd give you a precise one....
              You changed it you! Cheeky! ;-)

Comment

Yes, well, they didn't respond to my last one I sent about just over a week ago, they've probably FINALLY put a filter on all my messages. Time to ascend and take matters further.
                __

__

Comment

I received a newsletter from Skyone today through my email, just regular updates on sci-fi shows on Skyone. I also took the opportunity to email them about the date of of season 9/2 of SG-1/Atlantis.

“Production News

Kiefer Sutherland believes 24 is much better now that his screen daughter Kim Bauer has been written out of the show. "I don't miss saving my daughter every week," admits the Jack Bauer star, who is now free to concentrate on catching terrorists instead of going after the always imperilled character. He adds: "Elisha Cuthbert is a great actress and incredibly popular, but the show is more important than the father-daughter dynamic."

Battlestar Galactica
                  Katee Sackhoff has begged show bosses to give her character Starbuck more sex in the show's second series. "It makes sense for her to hook up with Apollo," says the actress whose character is also drawn to Baltar and other hunks on the show. She added: "Us women on the show are lucky. We've got some cute boys to look at."

Stargate SG-1
                  Michael Shanks insists he had nothing to do with his actress wife Lexa Doig being cast in a recurring role in the next series of the show. Doig, best known for another Sky One sci-fi show Andromeda, apparently auditioned like everyone else and then landed the role as the daughter of SG1's new commanding officer, played by Beau Bridges.”

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Very interesting. Obviously, I've read about S9/MS/LD but I had no idea on the Battlestar comments, and again, obviously I heard about 24, too, since it's a great show.

I got a response, finally, back from Sky about S9/S2, and the typical response being "Broadcast dates are yet to be announced." Not that I was actually EXPECTING a date, but at least it's worth a shot.
                    __

__

Comment

Hey Anubis cool avatar what software do you use to make them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                        Hey Anubis cool avatar what software do you use to make them.

Afternoon, too. Generally, I use Macromedia Fireworks, a much cheaper alternative to Photoshop, and I find it better.

Did anyone watch Upgrades on Sky One today, and notice they cut the S/J divided wall ship scene? They seem to have cut it, for some reason.
                        __

__

Comment

Afternoon, too. Generally, I use Macromedia Fireworks, a much cheaper alternative to Photoshop, and I find it better.

Did anyone watch Upgrades on Sky One today, and notice they cut the S/J divided wall ship scene? They seem to have cut it, for some reason.
                          I noticed that too....strange

Comment

Are you sure? You could be getting confused with the flash backs in Divide and Conquer. There's stuff there thats not in Upgrades.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Are you sure? You could be getting confused with the flash backs in Divide and Conquer. There's stuff there thats not in Upgrades.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Maybe it was just in the flash-back. You do have a point. I'll have to rewatch.
                              __

__

Comment

The US starts off first, but has a wacking great haitus in the middle whereas the UK starts later but has no haitus.
                                No haitus!??? That two week Christmas break is a killer!!

Comment

Working...
                                X