X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday FHB

*Sends the birthday cake to FHB*
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

congrats for wass for getting us to the 100th page of this esteemed thread. Its only taken us a year to get this many.

EDIT: Changed post to page. Seeing as we have many many more ost that 100
      Last edited by Crazedwraith; 28 March 2005, 06:26 AM.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Wow, that DID take some time! Though the thread is pretty detailed, anyway, so it was worth it. I'm sure it will get filled up again, soon.
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          Wow, that DID take some time! Though the thread is pretty detailed, anyway, so it was worth it. I'm sure it will get filled up again, soon.
          Nuby, are you going to post the schedule for this week? My wee brain can't remember what was in you last long schedule post.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Nuby, are you going to post the schedule for this week? My wee brain can't remember what was in you last long schedule post.

Since you asked just so nicely, why not?

Sky One -- 28 March through 4 April.
            28 March -- A Hundred Days, 11am & 6pm
            29 March -- Shades of Grey, 11am & 6pm
            30 March -- New Ground, 11am & 6pm
            31 March -- Material Instinct, 11am & 6pm
            1 April -- Crystal Skull, 11am & 6pm
            4 April -- Nemesis, 11am & 6pm

There you go. This weeks top television programs.
            __

__

Comment

Wow! That was quick! Thanks Anubis.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Wow! That was quick! Thanks Anubis.

There's no stopping the trusty Anubis.
                __

__

Comment

Have skyone replied back to you Anubis I emailed them to find out roughly the date for season 9 of SG-1 and season 2 of Atlantis they have not got back yet. I know it's early days but worth trying.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                    congrats for wass for getting us to the 100th page of this esteemed thread. Its only taken us a year to get this many.

EDIT: Changed post to page. Seeing as we have many many more ost that 100
                    It was my pleasure I hope we keep this thread alive until new season of stargate starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      There's no stopping the trusty Anubis.
                      Thats good. You got any idea where to fina a 'trusty anubis' ?
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Thats good. You got any idea where to fina a 'trusty anubis' ?

Yes ... here!

Wass, no reply, yet, though it is Easter so I'm expecting a LITTLE delay, but they SHOULD have replied by now. Maybe I'll send ANOTHER mail, since I do have another question, too.
                        __

__

Comment

Is it just me or has the writing in my size got obnoxiously large all of a sudden?

EDIT: Never mind I fixed it I wonder why it did suddenly ballon though....
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Is it just me or has the writing in my size got obnoxiously large all of a sudden?

Hmmm...I think you'll have to stop recalibrating the decay rate of your naquadah generator when you are posting on Gateworld, as it's side effects are bad!
                            sigpic

Comment

Perhaps it's all those wormhole activations making your eyes go all funny .. making you see things!
                              __

__

Comment

[vader]Don't make me destroy you![/vader]

*Sigh** James Earl Jones Rocks. Long live the original Unas!
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X