Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive AOL Stargate content (updated weekly)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farscapefan
    replied
    Originally posted by sgeureka
    OMG, that was the stupidest advice I've ever heard. Then I checked for myself - and you're right! Green for you.
    Thanks
    Are you able to play the Memento Mori vignette? I'm getting Windows Media Player error message while trying to play the first one and the second one (third from the top) simply doesn't open at all without any message of any error.

Leave a comment:

• sgeureka
    replied
    Originally posted by Farscapefan
    This is interesting... AOL is really smart, but fortunately not THAT smart as some people who REALLY want to see their stuff. I thought previously that they started to block non-US IP adresses. And it's partly true, but not entirely. When following a fellow Scaper's advice I've changed a time zone in my PC into New York time I've been able to watch Memento Mori preview at their website! I guess I won't be able to again when I change the time zone into my real one.
    OMG, that was the stupidest advice I've ever heard. Then I checked for myself - and you're right! Green for you.

PC clock set to German timezone:

PC clock set to New York timezone a minute later:

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Yeah the link for the vignette is there but there's no content.
    I sure hope they fix the problem with that link. I'd like to see that vignette.

Leave a comment:

• Sprinkles
    replied
    This is interesting... AOL is really smart, but fortunately not THAT smart as some people who REALLY want to see their stuff. I thought previously that they started to block non-US IP adresses. And it's partly true, but not entirely. When following a fellow Scaper's advice I've changed a time zone in my PC into New York time I've been able to watch Memento Mori preview at their website! I guess I won't be able to again when I change the time zone into my real one.
    Clever tip, thanks to and your fellow scaper

Leave a comment:

• Farscapefan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Farscapefan
    replied
    Originally posted by valaCB
    Thank you
    I can't stop laughing everytime i see it
    Me too! It's just so funny!

Leave a comment:

• valaCB
    replied

In the meantime, here's a preview for Memento Mori:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-nUAw_xhKo
    Thank you
    I can't stop laughing everytime i see it

Leave a comment:

• Farscapefan
    replied

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Uber
    replied
    Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
    I can't see the vignette.

Leave a comment:

• Ltcolshepjumper
    replied
    I can't see the vignette.

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    If I'm not mistaken - AOL has put already vignette and preview for Memento Mori episode. Übeeeer!!! Help!
    Yeah, they have. Weird though. I can view one, but not the other. This is the first time I've had any problems.

Leave a comment:

• Farscapefan
    replied
    If I'm not mistaken - AOL has put already vignette and preview for Memento Mori episode. Übeeeer!!! Help!

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    I know a lot of people have problems seeing the content which is why I've been posting the clips on youtube.
    I wonder what the problem could be though? I seem to be able to view them just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Uber
    replied
    Originally posted by bbaracus
    hi

there seem to be alot of ppl having this problem on aol to watch videos.
    anybody got a clue how to fix it or anybody firgured out the cause ?

maybe it's all users who use a special browser or a special setting for windows media player 10
    or is it reported that it is aol.com itself causing this ?
    I know a lot of people have problems seeing the content which is why I've been posting the clips on youtube.

Leave a comment:

• bbaracus
    replied
    hi

there seem to be alot of ppl having this problem on aol to watch videos.
    anybody got a clue how to fix it or anybody firgured out the cause ?

maybe it's all users who use a special browser or a special setting for windows media player 10
    or is it reported that it is aol.com itself causing this ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X