Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive AOL Stargate content (updated weekly)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by Callista
    Ooohh, that last little spoiler on the end is very interesting. I've seen the picture that goes with it, but I hadn't guessed it had anything to do with the thing that makes Jack (and apparently Daniel) do that thing.
    Thanks, Prion.
    I hadn't seen that coming either. That should be very interesting to see. Such a shame we have to wait 6 months though. I'm willing to bet this
    Spoiler:
    repository may be suitable for all humans, not just Ancients or "advanced humans".

Leave a comment:

• Callista
    replied
    Ooohh, that last little spoiler on the end is very interesting. I've seen the picture that goes with it, but I hadn't guessed it had anything to do with the thing that makes Jack (and apparently Daniel) do that thing.
    Thanks, Prion.

Leave a comment:

• kirmit
    replied
    Originally posted by Farscapefan
    And you can also watch it at Youtube now
    wow thanks for that, some of those scenes made my heart stop, this episode looks excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Farscapefan
    replied
    And you can also watch it at Youtube now

Leave a comment:

• Ltcolshepjumper
    replied
    Originally posted by Farscapefan
    The vignette #10 is also available now at AOL, and the preview for The Quest pt. 2 almost killed me!
    Spoiler:
    Does the repository work only on Ancients or does it work on all humans? And this proves that Merlin made the repositories.

Leave a comment:

• Farscapefan
    replied
    The vignette #10 is also available now at AOL, and the preview for The Quest pt. 2 almost killed me!

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Man I can't wait for tomorrow night. "The Quest, Part 1" should be pretty freaking sweet!

Leave a comment:

• Jades
    replied
    Originally posted by prion
    AOL has put up 'exclusive' content for The Quest at

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#
    The ep 10 preview is also on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNixMj-5Lo

Leave a comment:

• prion
    replied
    AOL has put up 'exclusive' content for The Quest at

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#

Now Playing
    'Stargate SG-1' Preview: Sept. 22, 2006
    Vala has a dream that sends the team on a quest to find the Sangraal. Elsewhere, Ba'al has also begun to search for the weapon.

(well, it's a preview clip of one scene, so far....)

Leave a comment:

• ForeverSg1
    replied
    As long as it's a LARGE pizza
    I'd be very interested in seeing CJ's resume. I'm curious if it says 'Excellent with torture and bondage scenes'.

Leave a comment:

• Ltcolshepjumper
    replied
    Aw come on, that was one episode with Jack. Teal'c has a frequent flyer torture club card by now. One more episode and he'll get a free pizza
    Well, Jack was tortured, and killed, alot more than Tealc in only one episode. I'd say that they are pretty even.But, the've never shown Netan actually torturing Teal'c. They just show him bruised up.

Leave a comment:

• prion
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonzey
    Almost makes the torture all worth it.
    As long as it's a LARGE pizza

Leave a comment:

• Descent
    replied
    Originally posted by the fifth man
    When don't people complain?
    Very true. I'm going to be very cynical for a sec and say I'm glad I'm not the kind of person who complains about every little thing, probably why I don't make a good reviewer either.

Leave a comment:

• Jonzey
    replied
    Aw come on, that was one episode with Jack. Teal'c has a frequent flyer torture club card by now. One more episode and he'll get a free pizza
    Almost makes the torture all worth it.

Leave a comment:

• prion
    replied
    Originally posted by PG15
    Didn't see "Abyss" huh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X