This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jill Wagner.

Oops. Her WIPEOUT show is on ABC right now (8-9pm ET) but if you've missed it, you really didn't miss much. I think she had better dialogue on her Mercury car ads

Comment

folks, IMDB is far from an official source of anything.

It's like Wikipedia...when you have a place that anyone can contribute to, it's just as accurate as the people putting the info up
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

It's like Wikipedia...when you have a place that anyone can contribute to, it's just as accurate as the people putting the info up
        Thank you, Sky!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Joe Flanigan - Hollywood Exclusive: Flanigan Hopes For More Character Development:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=114

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - SciFi World: Michael Welch Interview:

From SciFi World:

http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...l_welch_01.htm

Date of publishing: 24th June 2008

Michael Welch interview

Michael was born in Los Angeles July 25, 1987. Michael's acting career was launched at the age of 10 on the television show “Frasier,” playing young Niles. He later starred as Luke Girardi on the hit television series “Joan of Arcadia.” (2003-2005)

Michael's versatility has been spotlighted in guest appearances on over 25 television shows. In his guest appearance on "Stargate SG-1." Michael was critically acclaimed for his portrayal of Colonel Jack O'Neill cloned in Welch's body. He has had such diverse roles as a Buddhist monk, autistic teen and young man battling with the law.

Michael is no stranger to the stage; he had the wonderful opportunity to play Ian McKellen’s son in "Enemy of The People" with the Royal National Theatre. Over the past several years Michael's talents have brought him acclaim on the big screen. He has appeared in "An American Crime," "Buster’s Class Reunion," "American Son" and "The Beautiful Ordinary," and has recently completed his most challenging role in "Lost Dream." He also stars in "Day of the Dead", "All the Boys Love Mandy Lane" and "Twilight". Watch for many of these films to come to theaters in 2008.

Michael has been involved with the charity Kids with a Cause since 1999. He received the 2005 “Star Innovative Award” for his environmental contributions. Michael has received two Young Artist Awards for his excellence in both film and television.
            (Biography from http://www.michaelwelchonline.com)

A brief excerpt:

Gilles Nuytens: What interested you in Twilight and in the character you play?

Michael Welch: As some of you may know, I had never heard of the books before I auditioned. Just as I had never seen Stargate SG-1 before auditioning for that. I’m a loser... I liked the idea of “Twilight” a lot because I love anything to do with vampires. I thought the story was really interesting, that’s what got me excited about the project initially. And then, the 50,000 posts on imdb within 48 hours of the “Twilight” film announcement got me pretty pumped as well. Mike Newton is a great guy, isn’t he? I think he’s a real sweetheart. And by the way I think he’s fun, I don’t think he’s annoying at all. I realize though that many people who find Mike annoying also tend to find me annoying. So that’s cool, ‘cause I like Mike.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Michael Shanks
              http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....rd-a-talk.html

In an interview on USA’s BURN NOTICE
              June 25, 2008

Excerpt:

Nix shared a little “Burn Notice” casting news: Michael Shanks, who played Daniel Jackson on “Stargate SG-1,” will appear in four consecutive episodes of the show as Victor, another burned spy with whom Michael and Carla will work. Shanks first turns up in Episode 6 of Season 2.

MR: Any other guest stars coming up?
              MN: We’ve got [“Stargate SG-1” actor] Michael Shanks in a four-episode arc as Victor, another burned spy who works with Carla, and Michael gets to work with him too. Victor has a very different attitude toward his burn notice.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Wikipedia is horribly inaccurate. I know of one entry (this is on an individual) who has basically padded his entire 'entry' on himself with glowing stuff, neglecting stuff like, oh, that jail sentence *cough*.

IMDB used to be good but now they let any ole person with a computer add stuff, and for the sake of your sanity, don't read the comments. Pretty awful stuff in there on actors, etc.

Comment

SG1 - Ben Browder Portal: Interview and Photos from 2008 Saturn Awards:

With many thanks to LA Scaper for the heads up!

From the Ben Browder Portal:

http://www.benbrowderportal.com/inde...=167&Itemid=62

(Please follow the link for the complete interview and photos!)

Saturn Awards 2008

The Saturn Awards were held in Universal City and the Portal jirls were there. Interviewing Ben is always a fun conversation, but were were very surprised to find that Francesca Buller and Claudia Black were also in attendance!

A brief excerpt:

LA: Okay. How are the writing projects coming? Going Homer?

BB: Going Homer. Andrew and I are still working on it. He’s in Australia right now shooting a series there.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA - "Flashpoint" Premieres in Canada:

(The Canadian TV series "Flashpoint" will also premiere in the US on CBS.)

From CNW Group (Canada):

http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/a.../25/c7781.html

(Please follow the link for the complete press release.)

High-Stakes Drama Flashpoint Premieres July 11 on CTV

One Moment Changes Everything: High-Stakes Drama Flashpoint Targets CTV

- Stars Enrico Colantoni (SG'1 "Evolution, Parts 1 & 2"), Hugh Dillon, Amy Jo Johnson and David Paetkau (SG1's "Forsaken") -

- First series since Due South to air in "reverse" simulcast in the
                    United States -

- New episodes available post-broadcast on iTunes and at CTV.ca -

TORONTO, June 25 /CNW/ - Explosive scenarios, defused in a flash! Follow the exploits of a highly-skilled tactical team trained to get inside the heads of the most dangerous suspects, in the world premiere of the new CTV Original Series Flashpoint, airing Fridays at 10 p.m. ET, beginning July 11 on CTV and CTV HD East/West (visit CTV.ca to confirm local broadcast times). Flashpoint will also be available on demand on iTunes and the CTV Video Player at CTV.ca following its television broadcast.

Picked up by CBS for "reverse simulcast" with CTV, Flashpoint is a drama which depicts the emotional journey into the tough, risk-filled lives of a group of cops in Toronto's Strategic Response Unit (SRU), trained to rescue hostages, bust gangs, defuse bombs, climb the sides of buildings and talk down suicidal teens. Set proudly in Toronto, the 13-part series will become the first Canadian series since CTV's Due South to air in network prime time in both Canada and the U.S. Flashpoint continues production in Toronto until August 25, 2008.

**snippage**

Flashpoint stars an impressive list of talent, including Enrico Colantoni as Gregory Parker, the team sergeant and head negotiator; Hugh Dillon as Ed Lane, team leader and lead sniper; Amy Jo Johnson as Julianna "Jules" Callaghan, sniper and rappelling expert; David Paetkau as Sam Braddock, the newest sniper on the team; Michael Cram (Stargate: Atlantis' "Travelers") as Kevin "Wordy" Wordsworth, who specializes in close quarter combat; Sergio Di Zio (Just Buried) as Mike "Spike" Scarlatti, explosives and tactical toys expert; Mark Taylor (Doomstown) as Lewis "Lou" Young, specializing in less lethal
                    solutions; and Ruth Marshall (Degrassi: The Next Generation) as Dr. Amanda Luria, the forensic psychologist.

**snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
                      People going to vancouver in august are spending around 4 figures on airfare, hotel costs, and the ticket to see him/talk to him for around five seconds during a photo op and the photographers in california spend nothing but the cost of a memory card. it just doesn't seem fair.
                      maybe i should become a photographers,............ some conventions let you in for free if you volunteer ?
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
                        People going to vancouver in august are spending around 4 figures on airfare, hotel costs, and the ticket to see him/talk to him for around five seconds during a photo op and the photographers in california spend nothing but the cost of a memory card. it just doesn't seem fair.
                        ????

They have to travel to San Diego as well...

It's six of one, half dozen of another. For some fans, it's an expensive trip to San Diego, for some to Vancouver. Probably -- for most fans to both locales.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                          ????

They have to travel to San Diego as well...

It's six of one, half dozen of another. For some fans, it's an expensive trip to San Diego, for some to Vancouver. Probably -- for most fans to both locales.

Morjana
                          This question was already answered and explained several posts back.

Comment

RONNY COX

June 24 2008
                            http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

On [USA Network's] "Starter Wife," which is moving from hit miniseries to
                            10-episode regular series, Bochner will play Zach, who becomes entangled with
                            Molly (Messing) when he teaches her writing class.

Other thesps in recurring roles this season include Alia Shawkat ("Arrested
                            Development"), Krista Allen ("Unscripted"), Ronny Cox ("The Agency"), Reggie
                            Austin ("Notes From the Underbelly"), Daniel Gerroll ("Cashmere Mafia") and
                            James Black ("All of Us").

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Roger Cross (oh, in that SG1 episode where Sam's ex-fiance thought he was a god...)

http://www.straight.com/article-1511...nd-film-shoots

Two more Vancouver productions round out the summer: Waterfront Pictures’ Message Deleted, the third film in screenwriter Larry Cohen’s Phone Booth and Cellular franchise, and Force Four Entertainment’s tentatively titled made-for-TV movie Playing for Keeps. The latter is now in production and stars Jennifer Finnigan (Crossing Jordan ) and Roger Cross (24 ).

Comment

SG1/SGA - de Lancie/Picardo - AOL Pop Stop: To Boldy Go...:

From AOL's Pop Stop blog:

http://blogs.entertainment.aol.ca/20...e-gone-before/

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

To Boldly Go Where Many Men Have Gone Before

Posted Jun 26th 2008 9:33AM by Chris Jancelewicz

Let's establish something first: I am NOT a Trekkie or a Trekker [Soraya's peanut gallery comment: "Yeah, right, Face it, resistance is futile"]. I'm late into the game and more of a pseudo sci-fi nerd. But when my girlfriend bought tickets to Star Trek: The Music as performed by the Toronto Symphony Orchestra, I'll admit I got excited.

Hosted by John de Lancie (time traveller 'Q' from Star Trek: The Next Generation [SG1's Col. Frank Simmon]) and Robert Picardo (the holographic doctor from Star Trek: Voyager [SG1/SGA's Richard Woolsey]), it was an out-and-out geekfest. People salivated over the merchandise stands, where every conceivable Star Trek action figure was on sale. Needless to say, the goods were snapped up faster than Warp 7. Also, the ratio of people wearing glasses to not wearing them was staggering; I'd say it was like 20:1. As a four-eyes myself, it was a sight to behold.

**snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X