Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new interview with Frank Cassini (Col. Grieves)
    @
    http://www.stargate-sg1-planet.de/archiv/index3.html

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
      SGA - You Tube: Fan Interviews David Hewlett over Internet Video Cam:

Oh, this is just too cute. A fan, fraggledragon, has interviewed David Hewlett via internet video cameras...and uploaded the interview on You Tube.

It's in several parts:

Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-DNWxZde9Zk

Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k37si7qf-5g

Part 3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bwGkKdQOaPM

Part 4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BaWDys6gjxQ

Part 5

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wrizsDW5dFk
      Thanks Morjana for the links. This was a lot of fun.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
        SGA - Jill Wagner (Larrin) Interview:

From Stuff We Like:

http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffweli...ner-interview/

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Blade: The Series - Jill Wagner Interview

To celebrate the DVD release February of Blade: The Series in the US we had the chance to talk to the lead actress in the show Jill Wagner.

**snippity doo-dah**

Do you know if you will be making a third appearance in Stargate: Atlantis, if so when can we expect it?

I believe so, have no clue when though, but as soon as I know I will post it on my Myspace page at http://Myspace.com/jillwagner

Do you have any upcoming projects?

A Sci-fi thriller movie called Splinter coming out in Jan or early Feb.

**snippage**
        Thanks for the info morjana and you will have to accept mental green for it right now because I have to spread it around!!

I believe this interview was done in late summer or early fall because there were re-shoots for Splinter done in the Fall and no information yet as to a release date. I think Jill was optimistic with a January or February release date.

If anyone in the US wants to see Jill in an early role, the USA Network is having a Monk Marathon tomorrow (Jill's birthday) and the episode Jill was in from 2004, Mr. Monk and the Employee of the Month, will be shown at 7PM EST.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=morjana;7549165]Which primarily was about how recognized the Stargate actors are. [quote]

I think if someone really wanted to know how recognized and liked the actors are, they purchase data from QScores:

http://www.qscores.com/pages/ViewNew...D=18&SiteID=11

Instead of relying on search or skewed online sources, they ask their familiarity and popularity questions in a random survey.

Comment

[QUOTE=MediaSavant;7556307][QUOTE=morjana;7549165]Which primarily was about how recognized the Stargate actors are.

I think if someone really wanted to know how recognized and liked the actors are, they purchase data from QScores:

Instead of relying on search or skewed online sources, they ask their familiarity and popularity questions in a random survey.
            Oh, I've heard of that Q score. You can be talentless (say, er, *cough*, Paris Hilton) but have a very high Q score

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
              If anyone in the US wants to see Jill in an early role, the USA Network is having a Monk Marathon tomorrow (Jill's birthday) and the episode Jill was in from 2004, Mr. Monk and the Employee of the Month, will be shown at 7PM EST.
              And Thank YOU for that info, Redhooks! I'll be sure to tune in.

I've been enjoying her performances as Larrin!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

[QUOTE=MediaSavant;7556307][QUOTE=morjana;7549165]Which primarily was about how recognized the Stargate actors are.

Thank you for the information, MediaSavant.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Joe Flanigan - Joe's Tru Calling Episode Airs Mon Jan 21 on SciFi:

Joe Flanigan's 2003 'Tru Calling' episode, "Brother's Keeper," airs Monday, January 21 at 3pm on the SciFi Channel.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Joe Flanigan - Women's Murder Club:

From tvjots:

http://www.tvjots.com/2007/12/ring-i...n-finales.html

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Ring in the New Year with Season Finales

The current writers strike ain't no joke. As a result of the Writers Guild of America and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers' failure to reach an agreement regarding revenue from new and digital media, fall TV shows are shutting down like there's no tomorrow, which is pretty much true at the moment when it comes to the new scripts required to begin filming fresh episodes. Read on to learn which shows are ending their fall seasons early in January 2008 due to the strike and when (all times are EST).

January 4 | Friday

Women's Murder Club: 1st-Season Finale, 9:02pm, ABC

'FBI Guy'

Joe Flanigan guest-stars in this episode as FBI Agent John Ash. If Joe filmed more than two episodes...it may be a while before we see them.
                    (Joe had guest-starred in the Dec. 7th episode, "To Drag & To Hold.")

**snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

GARY JONES

Snakehead Terror
                      '04. Bruce Boxleitner. A small-town Maryland sheriff tries to kill mutated fish that can survive out of water. (2:00)

SCI-FI: Sat. Jan 19th, 9 A.M.

Comment

TERYL ROTHERY

Was just shown in an 'exclusive sneak peak' for KYLE XY on ABC Family for the second season premiere, which airs Monday, Jan 14th at 8:00 PM

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                          I saw Steve Bacic on an Acura commercial. It happened while I was watching The Universe on the History Channel around 10:30 PM (I think).

Anyone else see it?
                          That commercial with Steve Bacic is still running. I saw it tonight. I'm not sure which channel because I was surfing but probably during the mini-series "Comanche Moon" on CBS. He sure looks young in that commercial. I guess it will be on for a while since it's for the 2008 Acura TL.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

SGA - Paul McGillion - Repeat of "Love and Treason" 1/26 on LMN:

The 2001 made-for-TV movie, "Love and Treason" is repeated Jan. 26 at 6:18am on LMN - Lifetime MOVIE Network.

This movie stars Kim Delaney and David Keith (SG1's "Enemy Mine"), and includes among its co-stars, some familiar SG1/SGA guest star faces: Andrew Kavadas, Paul McGillion, Kevin McNulty, Garvin Cross, Mark Holden, Biski Gugushe, Eric Breker, D. Harlan Cutshall, Andrew Johnston, Jon Cuthbert, Aaron Douglas, Charles Payne and Veena Sood.

From IMDB:

A naval officer (Kim Delaney) is ensnared in a plot involving military secrets and extortion after her traitorous ex-husband (David Keith) escapes from prison. While the writing is basically standard TV thriller stuff, Love & Treason stands out from the TV crowd with its unusually good production values and stylish direction. The deeply saturated colours and visually striking shots remind me of Jerry Bruckheimer's big action thrillers (well, on a much lower-key TV scale, of course). I'm not surprised to learn that the director, Lewis Teague, has several feature films under his belt and that the film was produced by the people behind Hunt for Red October. However, don't expect Bruckheimer-type action scenes. Indeed, the amount of action is minimal, with the running time largely filled by dialogue and intrigue. Teague keeps the pace fast and steadily builds the tension though, so lack of action is not a big problem. The actors are fine if unremarkable and great outdoor locations are used. Overall, it's well above average for a network TV movie.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Tony Amendola - is on tonight's Sarah Connor Chronicles:

He's on right now...portraying Enrigue, Sarah's "paper" guy...

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - IESB: Sci-Fi Actors Fight The Swarm (Christopher Judge):

From IESB:

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...4104&Itemid=99

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Sci-Fi Actors Fight The Swarm

Monday, 14 January 2008

Christopher Judge, Erica Cerra and Ed Wasser join Dark Swarm.

Hogofilm officially announced that the company is producing a CG monster film called Dark Swarm. The story is about billions of aliens that consume all life on the Earth, leaving a small group of survivors to fight back. Stars from several hit science fiction series have been attached to the project.

Christopher Judge, who played “Teal’c” for ten seasons on the smash series Stargate SG-1, will play a father figure who will do anything to protect his daughter from both the swarm and the other survivors. Also attached is Erica Cerra, who has previously been featured on two popular series: Eureka as “Deputy Jo,” and the new Battlestar Galactica as “Maya.” Erica will play a young woman who uses her forest ranger training to help the survivors, while being torn between an old flame and a new.

**snippage**

Christopher Judge was nominated for a 2002 Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series for Stargate SG-1. Tim Pyle has won two AEGIS awards, a Telly Award, a CINE Golden Eagle, and a 2006 NASA award for producing CG animation.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X