Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Picardo is on CSI:NY right now (CBS).
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

SGA - Robert Picardo - Agent DVD Interview:

From Agent DVD:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Destination 'Atlantis'

Jul 24, 2008

By: John Latchem

Agent DVD Online

The fifth season of “Stargate Atlantis” brought a surprising change to the franchise. Longtime recurring character Richard Woolsey, played by Robert Picardo, has replaced Col. Carter (Amanda Tapping) as the leader of the Atlantis expedition. With Woolsey serving as a representative of a bureaucratic oversight committee, producers promise a bit more conflict between the military SG teams and the Atlantis leadership.

Picardo, a veteran of the sci-fi genre, most notably as the holographic doctor on “Star Trek: Voyager,” tells Agent DVD some of the challenges of his new role.

**snippage**

Agent DVD: Looking at your body of work, which DVDs would you most recommend?

Picardo: I’ve had a wonderful repeat experience with Joe Dante. I did a commentary with him for Innerspace. The Cowboy was one of the funniest roles I’ve played. Joe gave me so much creative freedom to improvise in the role. So, check out Innerspace. Until season five of “Atlantis” comes out, and then you can get that.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Jason Momoa

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...2-37ffef4a9411

Find out who ate what and where
        Also, food shows, Maria hopefuls and celebrating 100
        Yvonne Zacharias, Vancouver Sun
        Published: Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Blue Water Cafe has had some interesting dinner guests lately. Actor Jason Momoa (Baywatch, Stargate Atlantis) was in Tuesday evening with two friends. Actors Christopher Guest and Michael Baser were there Wednesday.

Comment

SG1/SGA/Sanctuary - SciFi Stream: Exclusive: Interview with Amanda Tapping:

From SciFi Stream:

http://www.scifistream.com/2008/07/2...manda-tapping/

(Please follow the link for the complete SciFi Stream article.)

Exclusive: Interview with Amanda Tapping

July 24, 2008 11:29 pm SciFi Stream Stargate

Actress Amanda Tapping made a name for herself playing Samantha Carter
          for 11 years on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. In 2008, she
          jumps to Sanctuary, the new SCI FI Channel fantasy series in which she
          will star, and which she is serving as an executive producer.

GateWorld's Denise caught up with Amanda at Gabit Events` AT3
          convention in London this past May. Since the interview is mostly
          about Sanctuary, we're proud to present it in its entirety here at
          SciFi Stream! Thanks to Amanda and Denise for sharing, and to Gabit
          Events.

In the interview, Amanda talks about the great risk she took in
          leaving the Stargate franchise for a new project, her many roles in
          the Sanctuary office, and the tonal changes being made to bring
          Sanctuary from the Internet to television. She also hints a bit at
          what is to come in the show's 13-episode first season.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1: Continuum - Pop Culture Zoo: Photos from Comic Con Continuum Screening:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....85&postcount=5

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1: Continuum - IGN: SDCC 08: Stargate: Continuum Red Carpet:

From IGN:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

SDCC 08: Stargate: Continuum Red Carpet

It's a reunion for all.

by Tory Mell

July 25, 2008 - As the stars began to arrive at the red carpet for the premiere of the much anticipating DVD movie Stargate: Continuum we had a chance to speak with them all and they each had one thing in common, it was good to have the family back together again.

**snippage**

Richard Dean Anderson makes his triumphant return to the Stargate universe and had this to say about being back with the old family, "It was Great! It was like coming home to some degree. I did eight seasons and took a little rest for a couple of seasons and then they got an order to do a couple of movies and I wasn't really scheduled to be in either one of them, but Brad (Wright) called and said he didn't see doing a movie without me, which was very flattering, we are buddies, but when I found out they were going to the Arctic, I wanted to do it immediately, and that's basically the story of how I came onto the movie."

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1: Continuum - Associated Content: Comic-Con Unveils Stargate: Continuum:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....8&postcount=15

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

News out of Comic Con, which includes photos/Q&As, etc. with Amanda, Cliff, RDA, MIchael, Ben, Robert Picardo, etc. has been posted at the Comic Con thread, and I'm sure once fans are back, we'll be treated with lots of photos too !

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53714

Comment

SG1: Continuum - Pop Culture Zoo: ‘Stargate: Continuum’ World Premiere:

From Pop Culture Zoo:

(The article that preceded the photography. There are several photos on this page however. Please follow the link for the complete article.)

San Diego Comic Con 2008: ‘Stargate: Continuum’ World Premiere

By Joseph Dilworth Jr. ? July 25, 2008 ?

Thursday night was the world premiere of the new Stargate SG-1, “Continuum.” Not only was this the premiere, but it was held on the deck of the aircraft carrier USS Midway. Things kicked off with a red carpet press junket with the cast, writer and director of “Continuum” and, of course, Pop Culture Zoo was there. In attendance was Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder, Michael Shanks, Beau Bridges, Cliff Simon, Martin Wood, Brad Wright, Martin Gero, Jewel Stait, Robert Picardo, Lexa Doig and, from the upcoming “Stargate Worlds” MMORPG, Dan Elggren. Due to time considerations, we only got to talk to some of the cast, but it was very cool. By the way, this film really does deserve a big-scale premiere. The only reason it isn’t being released into theaters is because the makers of the original Stargate film have options for further sequels with a condition being that MGM can’t release anything Stargate related theatrically.

**snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1: Continuum - Film School Rejects: ‘Stargate’ Continues with Continuum:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....19&postcount=8

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1: Continuum - iO9: New Stargate Movie In The Works:

From iO9:

(Please follow the link for the complete article. Photos at the site.)

See Stargate SG-1's Beginnings In A Shiny New Light Plus New Stargate Movie In The Works

Looks like Stargate SG-1 is about to go the way of the original Star Wars, with fancy new CGI-enhanced special editions. At the premiere party for Stargate: Continuum, writer Brad Wright revealed that a re-cut and re-edited pilot of the original Stargate pilot might actually see the light of day in a special DVD in Blu-ray. We also got to ask your favorite Stargate stars some spoilery questions, and got Ba'al to admit he wants to be in an alien love scene. I asked Richard Dean Anderson some imperative Stargate questions, and got Teal'c to say "indeed." Click through for party pics and details. UPDATE: At the SDCC panel Wright confirmed that MGM was indeed hoping to make yet another Stargate movie.

**snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                          SG1: Continuum - iO9: New Stargate Movie In The Works:

From iO9:

(Please follow the link for the complete article. Photos at the site.)
                          Where are the photos? Does anyone know? I can't find them anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
                            Where are the photos? Does anyone know? I can't find them anywhere.
                            http://popculturezoo.com/gallery2/ma...g2_itemId=6827

Comment

Thanks, but I was wondering where the photos were from THIS site:

http://io9.com/5029137/see-stargate-...e-in-the-works

They say they have photos, but I can't find a link to the photos anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
                                Thanks, but I was wondering where the photos were from THIS site:

http://io9.com/5029137/see-stargate-...e-in-the-works

They say they have photos, but I can't find a link to the photos anywhere.
                                I think the "click through" was above a cut at the main page at iO9. So what picture we saw are all we're getting.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X