X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    That was a lot of fun. Thank you!
    Yeah, thanks. That's cool that they had him on the show.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
      Why would he make "bones" about being Canadian? It's not like people are normally ashamed of being Canadian...are they?
      You misunderstand what I meant Major T. The interview was lighthearted and the female ESPN anchor doing the interview was playing on the fact that Shanks was Canadian. Robitie and Shanks were disagreeing about who would advance to the Stanley cup finals and the announcer was kidding them about how Shanks (being Canadian) would not pick any team other than Edmonton who is favorite to advance to the finals due to the fact that they are up 2-0 in a best of 7 series.

Shanks did Canadians proud with his patriotism and humor!, he was great in the interview.
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by akimbo
        They're in WMV format. One is 5mb and one is 18mb. Let me know if this works for you:

https://www.ohioscapers.com/assets/m...luc_sm_5mb.mwv

https://www.ohioscapers.com/assets/m.../ms_luc_sm.mwv
        Thanks so much for this! Do you mind if I post the URL on stargate-sg1-solutions.com? I don't want to suck up all your bandwidth, if that's a problem. I could host it on Solutions for a bit if you'd rather.

Michelle

Comment

Thanks for the video, akimbo! I really don't like hockey, but it was really nice to watch Michael!!
          Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

I once lived right next door to Canada in Port Huron Michigan across the river from Sarnia Ontario. Nothing, not one small bit of Canada, has rubbed off on me, not one...eh.

Mike3121

Comment

They're in WMV format. One is 5mb and one is 18mb. Let me know if this works for you:

https://www.ohioscapers.com/assets/m...luc_sm_5mb.mwv

https://www.ohioscapers.com/assets/m.../ms_luc_sm.mwv
              Thanks so much for the links!

Comment

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

Here is a link to MSOL and thanks to kim for allowing them to host it for her

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle05
                  Thanks so much for this! Do you mind if I post the URL on stargate-sg1-solutions.com? I don't want to suck up all your bandwidth, if that's a problem. I could host it on Solutions for a bit if you'd rather.

Michelle
                  Thanks for the offer, but as you see MSOL beat you to hosting it. Thanks to Suebsg9 for getting us connected. (I'll leave my links up as well if anyone wants to use them, I've still got some bandwidth.)

I love hockey, so it was fun to hear Michael and Luc discussing it. Especially the rules changes where the high skill sports star (Luc) took a friendly shot at the "marginal" player (MS). Very entertaining interview.

As for the Canadian comments, I think originally the joke was French Canada vs. English Canada (since I think Luc is from Quebec) and then it morphed from there. All very playful.

Go Sabres!

Comment

I love hockey, so it was fun to hear Michael and Luc discussing it. Especially the rules changes where the high skill sports star (Luc) took a friendly shot at the "marginal" player (MS). Very entertaining interview.

As for the Canadian comments, I think originally the joke was French Canada vs. English Canada (since I think Luc is from Quebec) and then it morphed from there. All very playful.

Go Sabres!
                    Kim, thanks for sharing this with us here on Gateworld

It was nice to see and hear Michael talking about something he has such an interest in.

Marla
                    ______
                    Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but as you see MSOL beat you to hosting it. Thanks to Suebsg9 for getting us connected. (I'll leave my links up as well if anyone wants to use them, I've still got some bandwidth.)

Go Sabres!
                      What did I hear my name lol! Yep its live over at MSOL in fact I think I posted a link to go there

Was fun to watch Luc and Michael talk hockey; the retired NHL player and the fan!

Like how Michael calls the shooting puck in defensive end especially when killing peneties and goes over board by accident 'garbage'; especially if it changes the game a great deal; agree with him there cause if on a penelty kill you can go from 5 on 4 to 5 on 3 and get scored on.

Thanks again kim for posting links they are great
                      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                        Can a DVR go back in time???

Some day soon I hope.

Comment

Thats kinda cool. I wish I had seen it.
                          I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

NOOO I missed it. I watch Cold Pizza but I didn't that day! Dang.

Comment

What was MS's take on the NBA?
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X