Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morena Baccarin is Adria (Season Ten SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
    played by space hooker
    Nobody but Nathan (Fillion) can call her that...

I'm so glad she's gonna be in Stargate cause I just loved her as Inara. I so wanna see her as a real bad-ass woman.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
      I hope Adria (the character) will be a mean cold Orici, not someone who questions her own decisions or anything.
      Read the spoilers, she will be working for the Ori, but also wants love from her mother, who hates the Ori.

Or something like that...
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
        Read the spoilers, she will be working for the Ori, but also wants love from her mother, who hates the Ori.

Or something like that...
        Yeah I read them, what I meant is I hope she doesn't become too hindered in her "Ori-ness" from her Love.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
          Holy crap! As soon as the char is suitably grown can you say "thunk thread"?
          Why wait?
          *goes off the start thunk thread*

*doesn't really*

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
            Yeah I read them, what I meant is I hope she doesn't become too hindered in her "Ori-ness" from her Love.
            Yeah, Hopefully Vala does/says something that sends her on a destructive rampage. She is an emeny first, Vala's daughter second (at least, i hope)
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
              She is an emeny first, Vala's daughter second (at least, i hope)
              I'll certainly second that. I want to see just how bad she can be.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                I just hope they don't put a romantic interest on Adria's character. They should at least leave a hot girl by herself, just this once. Almost every time there's a recurring attractive female in the show she gets paired up with one of the guys.
                I don't understand this comment. There are quite a few recurring and attractive female characters on the show that never got paired up with one of the guys.

Dr. Lam, Vala, Osiris, the beautiful chancellor Koval (sp) of the Tollan, Lira of the NOX..just to name a few.

Marla
                ______
                Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Originally posted by GateAngel
                  I don't understand this comment. There are quite a few recurring and attractive female characters on the show that never got paired up with one of the guys.

Dr. Lam, Vala, Osiris, the beautiful chancellor Koval (sp) of the Tollan, Lira of the NOX..just to name a few.

Marla
                  I agree. In fact if anything, it's the recurring male characters who get paired up with Sam.

But I think there's a reason none of the guys have hooked up with a Nox- can you imagine waking up with all that hair sticking everywhere and in your face?

Comment

Inara Serra as our Ori-semi-ascendedesque villain?

Is Nathan Fillion going to be the captain for the next 304? I can just see the communication logs...

Capt Fillion> ... so... How's business?
                    Adria> ... none of yours?
                    Capt Fillion> .... still whoring around with these fuzzywuzzies?
                    Adria> ...

Comment

Jonzey, GateAngel: it seems to me that Dr Lam is being paired up with Mitchell. Just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                        Jonzey, GateAngel: it seems to me that Dr Lam is being paired up with Mitchell. Just an observation.
                        I know there were some early season 9 spoilers to that effect, but I've not really seen any indication of anything between them (bar that one scene when they come out the lift and Landry grins at them).

But still, that's only one recurring female character.

Admittedly, Teal'c's got his share of action from some recurring characters (especially in season 8) but it was hardly a 'pairing up'.

In fact, the last time one of our male main characters was 'paired up' with someone else was probably Daniel and Share (or however you spell it). Unless you count Teal'c and Ishta.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                          I know there were some early season 9 spoilers to that effect, but I've not really seen any indication of anything between them (bar that one scene when they come out the lift and Landry grins at them).
                          TPTB didn't have a possibility to explore it, because Lexa got pregnant and left the show, but we will probably see her again in the second half of season 10, so you never know...

Comment

latina chicks own when they're hot

Comment

Admittedly, Teal'c's got his share of action from some recurring characters (especially in season 8) but it was hardly a 'pairing up'.
                              Yeah...Teal'c's da man.

*hums theme from Shaft*

In fact, the last time one of our male main characters was 'paired up' with someone else was probably Daniel and Share (or however you spell it). Unless you count Teal'c and Ishta.
                              Yes, I suppose that all that stuff between Daniel and Vala was just playful banter between good friends.
                              Last edited by White Knight; 30 April 2006, 04:20 AM.

Comment

sorry, I haven't had time to read the beginnings of this topic... but...

as a dedicated SG viewer,
                                I can forgive TPTB for creating such an evil character, only because Morena Baccarin is one of the most beautiful creatures on this planet. If Adria was merely another ho-hum persona, I probably wouldn't be that impressed and not see things from those who'd end up admiring her siren-like ways.

...just a wild guess: I'm guessing that attribute will be used to its fullest advantage in the Ori storyline, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X