Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 8 clip! Can someone identify that episode?
    Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

That clip from season eight looked great! I can't for the new season!

Comment

RDA was great on there, that was awesome. Can't wait for Season 8.
        Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
          Season 8 clip! Can someone identify that episode?
          I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but it looks to me like it's from the first two episodes, New Order.

Was is just my tv or were the sound effects not finished for the gun thing when it was shot. For me it was completely silent when it was fired.
          My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

No, it was silent for me too. That was an awesome clip can't wait.

Only 15 days!!!

Comment

Was it just me, or did anyone else think that "gun" was funny looking? Like something you could have picked up from Toys R Us?

Also, RDA kept pulling at his jacket during that interview. What's up with that?
              In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

It's not on for a couple more hours here and I have to get up early so I don't know if I'll be able to stay up for it. Darn it. Did Craig do the 5 questions bit with RDA?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Hmm... well, someone started a thread in General Discussion, so I used that to discuss my theories on this clip. Anyways, I'll state again what I think the gun is... potential good-guess-type spoiler.

It appears that the Asgard have finally found a way to combat the Replicators. Dunno... just a theory, but the guy did fall to small pieces.
                  Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    Did Craig do the 5 questions bit with RDA?
                    Yep, and the last one was a "gag question."
                    In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume
                      Was it just me, or did anyone else think that "gun" was funny looking? Like something you could have picked up from Toys R Us?

Also, RDA kept pulling at his jacket during that interview. What's up with that?
                      He does that a lot. I've watched a lot of interviews with RDA, and he's usually pulling down the front of his shirt or jacket.
                      Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Yah, i it was silent, but it made me more excited for the premiere!!!
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Gah, I missed the episode by like 2 hours This is what I get for not checking this site often enough. Hopefully I can catch the repeat sometime.

Comment

Does Comedy Centrail repeat all late night talk shows?

Comment

I enjoyed the interview alot. Though I wished I could see the clip again. It didn't quite catch what was going on but I loved how the asgard peeked out at the end.

Comment

Yah, it was a quick clip, although a very nice clip, haha.. From what i remember, maybe it was a replicator (i forgot haha) and he was shooting at Daniel, Jack and Teal'c, and Jack got this weird weapon and fired it at the person who was shooting at them. It like totally incinerated the guy, and i think it was Thor who popped up, haha...

Comment

Working...
                                X