Australian Collectors! Stargate Figures For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian Collectors! Stargate Figures For Sale

Hey you fellow Aussie (what few of you there may be lol!)

Just wanted to let you know I have some figures up for sale on ebay.

Thor
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stargate-...item3a780d77d4

Jaffa Warrior Teal'c
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stargate-...item3a780d7c1b

Black Ops Teal'c
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stargate-...item3a780d90c2

Replicator Carter or "Replicarter"
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stargate-...item3a780d9374

Avalon Vala
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stargate-...item3a780d98ab

They're all minty in package with some minor shelf wear.

Cheers and thanks for looking!

- MK Ultraman
    (I am new here so I have chosen the icon which most resembles me lol!)

Hey :-) I am currently bidding on the loose daniel jack and the gate pieces with that elusive ramp piece I have been looking for :-) I never got thor before and currently have one on the way before I saw yours for sale! but since he is worth so much package opening his box for the ramp would not be advisable lol

do you have any other figures boxed or loose you will be selling in the future?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spratty View Post
      Hey :-) I am currently bidding on the loose daniel jack and the gate pieces with that elusive ramp piece I have been looking for :-) I never got thor before and currently have one on the way before I saw yours for sale! but since he is worth so much package opening his box for the ramp would not be advisable lol

do you have any other figures boxed or loose you will be selling in the future?
      What are you looking for? I have quite a few more SGA than SG1
      sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

What do you have? Pm me if you like :-)
        sigpic

Comment

I have pretty much everything in action figures including mail ins and case toppers, full sets of the pewter miniature (3 inch) of SG1 and SGA, Even ship models and props (Ronon Dex pistol, Wraith pistol both 1:1 scale), micro-models of ships, gates and gate coasters both sets and I am in the process of making SGA coaster sets and have just finished scale staff weapons for the DST figures That are actually to scale, one open (charged) and one closed. The open one is made of luminescent plastic so the tip glows blue in the dark like a real one. At the moment all figures are MOC (mint on card) but I have got some loose figures coming. So again what are you after?
          sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

:-) I am at work at the moment so I will check my collection to what is out there :-) also I regret unboxing my ronan dex figure now seeing how much that has become O.O

actually there is one thing do you have desert combat oniell?
            sigpic

Comment

I believe I have an O'Neill desert combat in transit at the moment.
              I can check my email and get back to you on that. You are right about the Ronon Dex that figure on ebay sold for more loose than the previous one that was mint on card and even the one a couple of weeks earlier that was autographed.

Comment

The mint on card ones I have seen are fetching around $200+ !!! also do you have any of the black ops figures or a general oniell?
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Spratty,

Apologies for the late reply!

I'm afraid I'm a fellow collector as well. Spent the better part of a year trying to collect the Stargate range and it aint that easy!

I dont have anything else for sale other than what I posted on ebay, but if you are interested in one of the figures currently for sale and wanna make me an offer, I'll happily sell you one :-)

Those are all the gate pieces/ramp pieces I have, and I have a bag full of unused accessories if you need them.

In relation to some of the rarer figures - keep trying - I know heaps of em look expensive, but the values seem arbitrary (I scored an Elite Serpent Guard for $40, only to discover the exact same figure on ebay a week later for a whopping $500!!)

I'm new here too, so I can't PM - But drop me a line at jimmipatrik-at-yahoo.com.au

Kind Regards,

- Jim

Comment

hey :-), I will have to wait till next thursday before I can make an offer on any figures as it is my pay day also I ordered a 3 pack of carter, tealc and thor for 90 bucks.. but as my luck would have it, they broke in the sellers warehouse :-( but I got my money refunded

and yeah I am waiting to get upgraded from probie status
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Spratty
                      Are you able to view the message I left on your profile page? I don't know if you can when you don.t have PM capability. I left a list of what I have in transit and it is a yes to everything you asked about.

Comment

Hey, Yeah I can view the message but with still being probie it makes it really hard to do pm and even post lol

anyway here is what I am interested in

Series 1 General O'Neil, Colonel O'Neil, Black Ops O'Neil, Dr Daniel Jackson, Black Ops Jackson

Series 4 Desert Camo O'Neil, I have the other 3 in cammo so this one is a priority for me

Other ones that interest me but might break the bank

Blue base uniform Daniel Jackson Red Serpent Guard and SGA Steve the Wraith

keep in mind I am poor so I wont be able to buy them all but this should give you some indication what I might be able to obtain
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm still trying to put the Stargate ramp together. I'm not sure what figures I need to buy to complete it. I have Thor, Cam Mitchell, and Ori Prior.

I'm pretty keen on garrison uniform Sheppard. I bought him from this site and they had run out of stock. Gutted. I almost got Ronan Dex for about $30 - if I lived in Canada! I would gladly pay an unnecessarily high amount for the postage.

Vala is next on my list but she doesn't come so expensive. I want to replace Teyla, Weir, McKay and of course Sheppard so I'll have a few spares. They're all series 1 non-OPs gear. Except for McKay. I want the earlier version of him.

And I want an O'neill without the hat. Either in his General dress blues (I saw him on a site once) or the blue uniform to go with my Daniel Jackson.

Hmm, what else? Oh yeah, my Atlantis gate won't stand up on it's own. A MALP would be nice.

And I want Keller but last time I checked Ebay she was $14. I just wanted to get all 11 Doctor's before I continue my SG collection.

I really want to get Ronon, Sheppard garrison, O'neill without the damn hat and maybe Jonas Quinn. He's getting quite expensive. I need some help with the gate ramp too.

I also have a spare Black OPs Teal'c.
                          My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

Originally posted by spratty View Post
                            Hey, Yeah I can view the message but with still being probie it makes it really hard to do pm and even post lol

anyway here is what I am interested in

Series 1 General O'Neil (asking $140 Sold recently for $165 incl postage),
                            Colonel O'Neil (asking $125 sold recently for $148 inc postage),
                            Black Ops O'Neil(asking $110 sold recently for $125 inc postage),
                            Dr Daniel Jackson (asking $50 this is what I paid inc postage),
                            Black Ops Jackson (asking $70 sold recently for $96 inc postage)

Series 4 Desert Camo O'Neil (I was asking $110 recently sold for $122, However, this has arrived damaged I will PM you)
                            I have the other 3 in cammo so this one is a priority for me

Other ones that interest me but might break the bank

Blue base uniform Daniel Jackson asking $110 cost to me sold recently $149 plus post
                            Red Serpent Guard Asking $90 cost to me sold recently $110 plus post)
                            and SGA Steve the Wraith asking $80 cost to me this is abut the going price on this figure

keep in mind I am poor so I wont be able to buy them all but this should give you some indication what I might be able to obtain
                            I have entered my asking price on those items in Australian dollars,(postage in Aust is about $14 tracked ,per figure based on my experience). I know they are high but you are after the rarer figures; however, most of them I am offering at what they cost me inc post. I am in no hurry to get rid of them (they are just in the cupboard with the dehumidifier) so if you want any of them over time give me a hoy!
                            Additionally, this link is a buy sell trade site specifically for action figures, you may get a good deal here but remember postage from the US/Can is between $30-$40 per item from my experience, it is not cheap. I have got great deals on figures that have then cost me $40 to post to Aust.
                            http://www.collector-actionfigures.com/dash/home/
                            Last edited by Stubba2; 16 August 2012, 06:18 AM. Reason: extra info

Comment

Hey mate, would you be able to PM me your email address I am still on probie status :-( so I can't private message still I am willing to make an offer on the desert combat oniell
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X