Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the last Stargate related product that you purchased?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the last Stargate related product that you purchased?

Hi guys, newbie here just wondering if people are still buying Stargate related stuff, particularly the older stuff from SG1 and SGA?

As of now i own Continuum in 3 different formats lol, iTunes, DVD and Blu Ray, anyone think this is a little bit excessive? Would be the same for AoT but here in the UK it's DVD only....

Anyway, what's the last thing SG that you bought?

Atlantis boxset on dvd.
    sigpic

Comment

SGU Season 1

Comment

Really looking forward to the region B SGA boxset on Blu Ray next month!

Comment

Originally posted by Rites Of Passage View Post
          Really looking forward to the region B SGA boxset on Blu Ray next month!
          The US SGA boxset Blu Ray is universal region.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
            The US SGA boxset Blu Ray is universal region.
            Is it really im off to Amazon to take a look!

Thanks!

Comment

SGA Season 2
              sigpic

Comment

SGA complete series Blu-Ray.

Comment

Hi guys, newbie here just wondering if people are still buying Stargate related stuff, particularly the older stuff from SG1 and SGA?

As of now i own Continuum in 3 different formats lol, iTunes, DVD and Blu Ray, anyone think this is a little bit excessive? Would be the same for AoT but here in the UK it's DVD only....

Anyway, what's the last thing SG that you bought?

That's not excessive in my opinion

Hmmm, I think the last SG related thing I bought was probably a photo and autograph with David Blue (ELI SGU) lol !!!
                  But product wise, it was some various posters and an SGA expedition badge
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

The last things I bought were Season 1 of SGU on BD, SGA Fans' Choice BD, and the CotG George Lucas Edition for cheap. I have my beefs with it (CotG:FC), but I'm a completionist and I want to support the franchise. That was over a year ago now. The last thing I got though was the SGA Complete Series on BD, for my birthday, today
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

SG-1 Christmas Decoration.
                      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        The last things I bought were Season 1 of SGU on BD, SGA Fans' Choice BD, and the CotG George Lucas Edition for cheap. I have my beefs with it (CotG:FC), but I'm a completionist and I want to support the franchise. That was over a year ago now. The last thing I got though was the SGA Complete Series on BD, for my birthday, today

It's your birthday today? Happy Birthday!

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                        SG-1 Christmas Decoration.
                        Ooh, where'd you get that?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          The last thing I got though was the SGA Complete Series on BD, for my birthday, today
                          So jealous, that's exactly what i want next, are there many extras?

Happy Birthday by the way!

Comment

SGU season one if you don't count pre-orders.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                              It's your birthday today? Happy Birthday!
                              Thanks

So jealous, that's exactly what i want next, are there many extras?

Happy Birthday by the way!
                              Thanks! I'm not sure on disc contents just yet though, haven't torn into the plastic. I worked all day yesterday, got home around 615, did the family dinner out thing, then had the grandparents over till it was time for me to go to bed so I could get up for work this morning! Stupid life!
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X